Author Topic: Anna's Studios  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Deefin

Anna's Studios
« on: August 19, 2005, 05:20:07 PM »
Hello everyone!  I was thrilled to find this website and even more thrilled to read the glowing reviews of Anna's studios.  We have booked with Libra (that is me, husband and 12yr old daughter) and were a bit nervous about booking a studio as we were not sure we would all fit in.  We have had a difficult year and booked late after cancelling two other holidays due to illness in the family and so we had to take what we could get.  After reading your reviews we are no longer worried as the place sounds just our kind of thing.  We have been to Corfu many times but never to Arillas - usually we have gone for Paleo outskirts or Aghia Stefanos on the other side of the island.  From this website Arillas seems to be just our thing - peaceful and not lager louty, a pocket of real Greece.
We are all really looking forward to our trip as it is a rest and a celebration of my husbands 40th birthday (poor old thing!).
Thanks everyone for setting our minds at rest - we arrive on the 22nd Aug!
Dawn, Steve and Eden

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
First Timers
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 07:49:46 PM »
Hi Dawn & Co.
There's loads of info, on this site, as you've probably found out. Spend a couple of hours browsing and you'll all feel like you've been there before.
Looking forward to your review when you get back
Have a real good time.
Best Wishes
Negg

Booking.com