Author Topic: Irene Appartments  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Rob

Irene Appartments
« on: August 20, 2005, 07:41:04 PM »
Hello everybody, new visitor to this forum. Have been on holiday to Arillas half a dozen times over the last eight years. Never disappoints.

Anyway, I have just managed to get a lateish flight organised arriving on 29th August with my two sons. I got accommodation organised in Irene Appartments, one of the advertisers on this website.

The owner Eleni has been very attentive already and has organised a taxi to pick us up from the airport. She sounds very nice and tells us that we have got lovely appartments.

I was wondering if anybody here had stayed there or knows of the appartments as I ma struggling to picture them in my mind. Not that it matters really, we are going regardless, but it would be nice to know what people think about them.

Cheers

Offline Fiona

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Irene Appartments
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 07:48:41 PM »
Hi Rob

Irenes Villa/apartments are about a 7 minute walk from the beach and about 3 minutes to the Brouklis Taverna.  They are situated down a small road to the right of the Marvel (Marvellous as it used to be called) Hotel and to the left of Nikos Supermarket.  The villa is set in very pretty gardens and when staying at the Marvel we always use the table tennis table which is there.  The hotel has a fabulous swimming pool and sun beds which you can use at any time - all they ask is that you don't take your own food and drink.  They have a well stocked bar (now how do I know that??!!) and serve food/ice cream all day.  Spyros and Costas will welcome you.

I have been in several of the apartments which were very well equipped and had air con, but I have never actually rented one myself.  I think you will be very happy with the apartment and the situation.

Fiona

Offline Rob

Irene Appartments
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 10:28:23 AM »
Thanks Fiona, much appreciated !

Rob

Booking.com