Author Topic: Pegasus, the small ferry boat that goes to the islands from Stan Stephanos  (Read 11784 times)

Offline dennis-up

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
If anyone wants any info on that, give me a call.save putting it all down now. It's cheaper than the tourist boat too.Addio,Dennis-up.

Offline martin-w

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
Re: Pegasus, the small ferry boat that goes to the islands from Stan Stephanos
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »
Well done Dennis. Lots of people will find that very informative!
Yammas,
Martin.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 04:02:01 PM »

Thanks for info. Dennis, expect lots of PM's all through the summer.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline dennis-up

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 10:15:59 PM »
tks fer reply ValnBill. I am honory crew member of  Pegasus & act as unpaid agent in Arillas {not realy} but I do tell people abt the trips. It's main purpose is to supply the islands with all the commodities they can't produce themselves, it was Martin w sugestion I use this means of advertising & I hope it helps folk to know abt the islands.so C U later, D.   

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 10:51:13 PM »

When are in Arillas for 2012 Dennis?

Val x

Offline dennis-up

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 11:01:40 PM »
Hi Val, 7 May to 2 July & spend most of day time at Mirage, the two small boys who live there call me papous Dennis!! --- I also use Gratsella for best view over the sea, an Amstel bottles are a bit cheaper
with asmile U could be called yaya??????. leave U with that D

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 11:15:17 PM »

Dennis I am 13 years older than my youngest brother, as a child he always called me Yaya, (long story) but how spooky is that?

Now you really will have to explain, unfortunately not in person as we won't be home in Arillas until late July.

Val x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 11:32:26 PM »
Now that's something which turns me on Dennis. Promoting growth and an understanding of what our part of Corfu offers.

MartinW was right - but this forum is largely a limited, onside audience. We have been accused of being a clique, but cliques reject people, and we welcome all who want to find out about Arillas. Most who read this already know that the boats go to Ericousa, then Mathraki and Othoni, and they go from San Stef. It is the details that work here - fares, timetables, crossing times, special offers etc. Most spend a couple of weeks in Arillas and knowing the details of when, how, how much will get them on your boats for a day of their holiday.

Just deleted next few sentences - new posts. Sadly we miss you Dennis -we arrive on 14th July. We adore Nikos and Angela at Mirage - their kids call me "Mr Phil." Ask about Phil and Jen... Eight weeks? I just turned dark shade of GREEN. And we so often sit all afternoon in Graziella.

Val luvver, yaya is now in the forum's sights...... we NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

yabadabadoo!

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »

What I want to know is why Dennis thinks I could be called yaya.....

As for my baby brother..... the explanation  is  quite simple, my dear Dad always gave us our full names so Valerie is was what I was called at home, Alan the baby of the family, could only say I-ee which for some reason he changed to Yaya for about his first five years. We are very close, what with me being the eldest in the family and him the youngest, but the strange thing is he can't remember ever calling me that.

Dennis please explain.

Val x       

Offline dennis-up

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 12:24:37 AM »
Well well,----- now don't be offended, cos I don't know how young u are.
papous means grandad & yaya is grandma!!
it was Niko who told me -- I was walking on the road past the Mirage when a little voice shouted YASSOU & as his dad told me vassilis the young one dashed into tell his dad papous dennis here!.so there U av it. D

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 12:50:46 AM »
justloveit Dennis. You're papous and I'm Mr. Just broke the mirror to keep up the pretence. Maybe I should have put a picture in the attic....

Jen and me have a fabulous relationship with Nikos and Angela. "You are welcummm" is the regular hello. They accommodate our wobblies completely. We both adore them.

We can't stay there because we almost never do the package jobby. Debate rages on about that, but our lovely friends Sue and Roy always do. They are booked already. Mirage is yet another special part of Arillas. Perfect for young families. Somebody please tell me what is wrong with it. I am at a loss not to give it TEN!

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 12:59:14 AM »

Ha ha, now I get it. How thick am I.
  Although I am a Nana the fact that I was Yaya to my brother made me forget that yaya and papous is Greek for Grandma and Grandfather.Lol

Val x

Offline dennis-up

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »
hello all.Pegasus. summer times20.6.11  to28.8.11-- wintertimes rest of year.  leaves steph same time for all trips-- 10.30 or/& when the Corfu bus comes {10.40 ??}. abt 45 mins journey times between isles
Summer. Mathraki -- Orthoni -- Monday Wednesday Saturday.folks disembarking at Mathraki have abt 4-5 hrs stay whilst the boat goes to Orthoni where it stays for 3 hrs, goes back to Mathraki & then beck to Steph.abt 16.45.
 Ericousa 45 mins journey time & stays 3.1/2 hrs vry gud beach.
 tavernas at all stops.
na then. cost!!!! £10 return--------------------------------I go fer nowt!!!. hope that makes sense.travel shops will take you €15.
dennis-up. tra 

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 01:01:13 PM »
Could be tempted by a day out at sea by this !
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline dennis-up

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 04:14:14 PM »
addition. in the winter session the boat just unloads at Orthoni & Ericousa so folks get off at Mathraki & stay thare till the boat comes back from Orthoni, the crew will tell you times etc.
the boat will sail up to force 6 on the beaufort scale at the captains discretion more than that --- the port police say NO. they always get home never the less!!. thats not to scare you. last but not least  Spiros does a good nescafe at the shack.1.50€s.D.

Booking.com