Author Topic: Rooms near Arillas Bay  (Read 12740 times)

Offline sandy

Rooms near Arillas Bay
« on: May 03, 2004, 02:10:10 PM »
Dimitris...

Are there any apartments/rooms in Arillas close by to Arillas Bay apartments - that may be available in first weeks in August?

Thanks
Sandy.....

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 02:13:40 PM »
:D Hi sandy,i sent Dimitris an  e.mail earlier this morning asking if he has any empty apartments.just waiting for a reply.by the way im in chat room.cx :lol:
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 04:52:49 PM »
Hi Sandy and Carol

Where abouts are the Arillas Bay Apartments?  Viv was asking on the Corfu message board but I was unable to help.  I had thought she meant the Arillas Inn  Apartments which are on the main road heading out of Arillas but she said this wasn't them.

Jill
Jill XXX

Marie Gibbon

Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 05:11:11 PM »
Where abouts are the Arillas Bay Apartments?

if you look on the map of arillas which is on the main menu scroll across the page and you will see them! 8)

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 05:54:35 PM »
:(  The reason why sandy was asking is because my eldest daughter has broken up with her boyfriend.so we asked if she wanted to come with us.ems friend said she would come as well.we tried to book them into a studio in arillas bay,(we're staying in a apartment and my mum dad sister (sandy) and her boyfriend are staying in the studios.)but because shes only 17 and ems friend 15 their not allowed to stay in a studio on their own. :cry: so sandy and her boyfriend said they would swop their booking for a 2 bedroomed apartment anywhere in arillas.(with manos)so they dont lose the deposit.but everyone is fully booked. :cry: the only other way is to book a private studio for the 2 girls(thats if its allowed)and very near to the arillas bay so i can keep an eye on them :!:  :!: hope we're able to sort something out :D cx

Marie Gibbon

Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 06:18:28 PM »
why dont u say that one adult will be in a room with each girl but wen u get there they can share, then u can all stay together and have the family holiday u went for!  8)  :D

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 09:03:01 PM »
Hi Marie

Thanks for sorting me out with the where abouts of the Arilla Bay Apartments.  I can't count how many time I must have passed them but as we always stay at Portofino and previous to that the Hotel Marina I never noticed there name.  We only ever go along that way when we go for a walk to Afionas.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 04:37:14 PM »
Hi Mick & Jill
Yes Arilla Bay appts @ the end of sea front going to Afionas, when we are on beach @ that end we've always pop in for a snack in Yianni's place 'Sea Breeze' you know, the last one that hangs over the beach? as usual very friendly people.

Paul/Deb5

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 01:23:23 PM »
:D Hi Viv,Are you Vivian from Yorkshire.(Dog Handler) :?:  :? Im sorry i havnt replied to your message. :( We are staying at Arillas Bay apartments in august. :D There set in a great location,(right on the sea front). :D but thats all i really know about them, 8) we just happened to pass them last year and thought they would be a great place to stay. :D Have a great holiday 8) ,cx

Anonymous

rooms near Arillas Bay
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2004, 08:40:09 PM »
Yep, thats me, forgive you this time, but don't do it again. Sounds great, just what wer'e after. Cheers Viv & Pete

Booking.com