Author Topic: Very Old Photographs Of Arillas  (Read 22750 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Very Old Photographs Of Arillas
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 01:40:41 PM »
I have just realised that I am not happy about Phil's reply.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 07:49:51 PM »
I am truly sorry my ill chosen words have caused so much offence, particularly to someone I have always respected and liked. And I deeply regret the damage that has been done.

I wanted to get across three points: Terry has always made lively and engaging posts on this forum, the old photographs one is typical. He has sometimes been attacked for his forthrightness, but not by me. And I have missed the number and content of his posts here recently, assuming (however wrongly) he finds the alternative forums more welcoming. And to cap it all, it is me who has upset him.

I have apologised in public, because he deserves no less. I will ask Dimitris to delete the post I made, so it doesn't remain to be read by others in the future.

I hope we can put this behind us and move on.
Phil

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 08:38:17 PM »
Its getting worse Phil.

I think attacked is a strong word, and I think the only controversy was about the "Make Me Laugh" topic.

Also I don't find any, alternative forums,  more welcoming (God knows where you got that one from). If I do post anything interesting on Facebook, I always try to post here as well.

This forum will always be NUMBER ONE for me.

Lastly, I know you too well to think that you would ever do, or say anything, to hurt anyone. You have a heart of gold and we all do posts sometimes that we regret. So....

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 09:19:13 PM »
Yaaaay, as I very well know, the written word can cause so much misunderstanding and grief!  Two of my favourite yet-to-meet people, glad this is sorted and sending big hugs to both of you.  Phil, we all know you would never mean anything you write to cause offence, you truly do have a heart of gold and Terry I'll never forget the hindlick manoeuvre! :D

Anyway, have I told all of you that we have a new member of the family, we have adopted a gorgeous old tyme English bulldog, she is 3 and soooo cute, we love her so much.  Took her to the seaside in Yorkshire last week for a week, (Staithes a little gem of a place).  Talk about spoiled the only thing she didn't get was a stick of rock! 

Lots of love
Sharon xxxx

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 09:52:39 PM »
Gosh that  Make Me Laugh topic was soo long ago. Hope you two are both good again. I am sure no malice was meant x

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 10:48:55 PM »
we have adopted a gorgeous old tyme English bulldog, she is 3 and soooo cute, we love her so much.

I think we need some photographs Shazza. :-)

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 12:14:57 AM »

Ooh yes Sharon photos please, and what is her name?.....but maybe start another thread, because I couldn't bear her to be put here......not among the very old photographs. Lol

Val x

The love affair continues.

Booking.com