Author Topic: Help wanted for our honeymoon!  (Read 9968 times)

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: Help wanted for our honeymoon!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 02:30:14 PM »
kaz
we done ours in the only ANGLICAN  church on the island ,,holy trinity in corfu town ,,just me /kay /mum/and our eggy ..flower supplied by the florist in sidari,,transport via arkokal and then 12 guests including our sandy ,negg/wegg,,cliff/karen , ang01/and hubby and more,,in the rainbow, platters of snacks ,champagne and a free bar ,,fab day ,,,,,,,,,,,,xx and arranged all by myself,,with help from eggy and dimitris<brouklis>........yammas

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
Karen we had ours using the vicar from Holy Trinity who kindly travelled to Arillas (only asked for a donation) then coached all my guests via arkokl to dionysos.It was simply spectacuar. Will hunt out a pic of the table. Everyone was blown away when they saw that view! We just told Vasilis at Dionysos what amount of money we had and he made it fit! We supplied some wine on the table but then everyone bought their own! Then it was back down to the coconut where Robbie Williams very kindly was in town haha!It hardly cost us anything but was by far one of the best days of my life x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 12:05:00 AM »
And a wonderful evening it was too Kevin....yammas! x
Sandy x

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 02:38:27 PM »
sandy it sure was ,,,and our terryw and helen was there,,a good nite indeed ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 08:50:23 PM »
Thank you sooooo much for all your responses, it gives me great food for thought, I will look into all these options for us, thanks again.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 10:22:45 AM »
does the big v know about this ,or is it a surprise ,,if you need help in anything let me know ,,,,,yammas

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 07:46:50 AM »
Hi Val, We had ours on the beach in Arillas, and a reception at Dimitris. Table flowers suplied by Litsa and bouquat by Wendy (mrs egg) I will pm you this afternoon with (John,s)  the Vicars phone number. He and his wife came and bought his quitar with him and we all had a great time. Only 20 of us but 20 of the the best you  could ever have. Love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 07:12:32 PM »
Yes Viv that was a day to remember....great weather good food and the rocking Vicar...Brilliant..

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 08:32:49 PM »
viv
i remember the posted pics ,,looked fab ,it sure is a special day,,to all those who have renewed there vows ,,even like me who done it in corfu town ,,yammas..x

Booking.com