Author Topic: August 29th 2005  (Read 4945 times)

Offline Alan & Carra

August 29th 2005
« on: August 26, 2005, 12:47:54 AM »
My wife and I are heading to Arillas on the 29th of August. This will be our first time in Corfu, and after stumbling across this excellent web site and all the useful info and tips we've scavenged from it, we're really looking forward to our trip. We're staying at the Arillas Bay Apartments for a week and can't wait to get stuck into into a stifado washed down with an ouzo. If anyone else is going to be in the area, let us know.
Alan & Carra

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
First Timers
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 02:38:04 PM »
Alan & Carra
The Arillas People & Area shouldn't let you down. Let's hope they have all you need to make your break a goodun. Have a great time.
Negg

Offline Janina C

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
August 29th 2005
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 02:47:25 PM »
Alan & Carra

We will be there on 29th August for two weeks, we're staying at Kostas apartments up the hill past Anna's.

We usually finish our night off at Anna's bar, it breaks up the walk all the way back up the hill.

We will probably be in Brouklis the first night but we don't usually get there until 9 ish.
Janina

Offline paul/jackie

August 29th 2005
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 10:20:38 PM »
Hi Alan and Carra glad your looking forward to your holiday, we too had our first trip to Arillas last month and just like you had found this web site before we went which we found invaluable, and guess what we stayed at the Arillas Bay apartments, we were lucky enough to have a second floor apartment which had a fabulous view of the sea and surrounding area, and just to let you know check out sea breeze taverna located in front of the apartments,and try Yiannis special board for his set meals they were fab we ate here many times the chef is called Metaxa (this is also a nice drink to try as well as ouzo) :D.We liked it so much and the people were so friendly we have booked again for next year,hope you have a nice hol.

Paul & Jackie

Offline Alan & Carra

August 29th 2005
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 09:21:20 PM »
Sorry I didn't get back to anybody b4 going. Back now (sadly). Had a truly wonderful time in Arillas. It really is so peaceful. The Arillas Bay Apts were great, and Yianni is quite the host. Food was good in all the taverna's (although we weren't too keen on the Arillas Inn). Our favourite restaurant had to be Vasilis, the sea food restaurant on the road further rounf from the apartments. The food was brilliant, and really cheap. I think we'll most definetely be back in Arillas.
Alan & Carra

Booking.com