Thomson Flight Times Changed

Started by nora, February 26, 2012, 08:15:04 PM

nora

Boo Hoo!

Thomson have changed their Monday daytime flight to 4 hrs later - looks like we don't get into Corfu until 8pm and Arillas who knows.

My lamb chops at Brouklis will have to wait......... :(
Nora x

kevin.g

nora
your usally through and in a cab in 35-40mins ,and arillas 45mins later .drop straight oof at brouklis ,have dinner then check in ,,lol.enjoy .yammas

TONYNEW

Wish they would change ours Nora to the old flight time of 6.30 am rather than 15.45 in the afternoon but who cares as long as we get there :-)

nora

Thanks Tony and Kevin - I have re-checked and we arrive at the airport at 6.55pm. Should get into Arillas around 10pm, do you think a taverna will serve us food after 10pm or maybe a bar? I know we will be too excited to stay in.
best wishes Nora x

Janis

We've had our dreaded email today as well, Nora!
We were due to land at Corfu at 14:45 and had booked it specially and were so looking forward to it as previous flights were into the evening and we generally arrived in Arillas just before midnight.
Now we are due to land at 18:55....  Luckily we will still be OK for a quick shower and change and out for a meal, but really wanted some of the afternoon there.
Our return flight has changed as well - changing from 15:45 to 19:55.  More time at that end in Arillas!

Janis x

ger

oh now i'm glad i couldn't get the thomson dates i wanted, cause that was the only reason i was going to book for that flight time, i would have been furious if that had happened to me!! we have got very early flights now, with tc which usually means no sleep the night before, so i persuaded martin we NEEDED to stay in a hotel at the airport the night before, at least we will get some sleep!! just walk across to the airport at 5am
ger x

Alan and Jan

I'm wondering if this is something to do with Corfu airport. Thomsons later, Thomas Cook later and BmiBaby later than previously stated.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Mick and Jill

We are flying with Jet2 and got an email a couple of weeks after booking saying the times had changed.  We were due to fly at 15.45 but now fly at 7.45 so will be there for lunch. On the way back we fly at 15.00 rather than 20.45 so much better times.  Only 14 weeks yesterday can't wait x

Jill
Jill XXX

cypress

Oo panic over........

I've just checked my Monday 7am flight with Thomas Cook and at the minute it's still the same. I don't like arriving at night -  much nicer to get up at 3am to get to manchester airport so I can have a few hours by the pool with a mythos on the first day.  

Jo Wissett

Nora you will still be fine for your lamb chops at Brouklis I reckon x

Truth

We have booked four return flights next year to three different places with four different operators and THREE of them have been changed already. Not sure what's going on but its seems across the board as opposed to just Corfu.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Paul D

Asked our travel agent yesterday about flight changes from Cardiff.  Don`t really want our 0815 flight pushed back.
 Was told that they hadn`t heared anything. Of course, that could change in the coming months.
If it does alter, nothing we can do about it!

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Angela66

Arghhhh!!  I've just checked Thomas Cook from Newcastle and our 7.50 am perfect timing flight now appears to be 06.10 am.  Now that is great for extra time in sort but sadly means I will have about £50 less spending money as will have to fork out for airport hotel:(.  No way am I leaving home to drive an hour and a half at daft o clock after midnight!  Cheapest so far is the Brittania but it really is dire; it is £75 with parking.  Premier Inn has removed Newcastle as an option for park n fly again ( it does this for no apparent reason every now and then), it was coming out at £89.  So it looks like I shall have to stay in the double tree, coming out at £104 with a corporate discount.  All have 15 days parking included and I have £20 points I can use against the doubletree.  Not to bad I suppose.

GaryS

We are made up with the Thomas Cook flight time change at Newcastle to 6:10am, though we do only live 15 mins away by car. Means even with coach transfers we should be sipping our first Royal Ionian by 13:30pm......Bring it on!!!!

kevin.g

gaz ,and with a waiting party for your arrival,,,,,,,,yammas