Author Topic: Party in Arillas  (Read 4326 times)

Offline fd

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Party in Arillas
« on: August 26, 2005, 09:51:29 PM »
O.k as most of you know i am new to this forum hence me posting topics all over the place because i dont realy know what i am doing but im a man after all, I am taking it that most of us will be there between 3rd/10th october so a big party then would be great if everyone is up for it and im sure those of you who know vivian will get her a birthday cake i dont mind chipping in, We will be there from the 26th sept and would like to meet up with some of you who are there then as well so i am going to go to the coconut bar at 9pm on the 27th sept and see who is about  :D  Just so as you can see me i will wear a bright yellow polo shirt so i should be fairly easy to spot in the bar and i will have my partner ali and her daughter sarah with me, If you are there then great and if others arriving after that date would like to meet up then just let us know where you may be although i shall try to recognize some of you by the photos from this forum.

It sounds like a great place to be and thanks to all who have posted replys as i now have some idea of what to expect and things i would like to do, Also thanks for those of you who posted replys about the food i think i am going to enjoy this greatly.

Well i wont bore you about the same old things i just hope to meet you all in Arillas very very soon. Safe trips to all those who are going  :D

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Party in Arillas
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 10:53:56 PM »
Hi fd

We don't normally eat till 9pm and get to Coconut Bar for about 10.30-11.00 but will keep an eye out for the bright yellow t shirt.  We are normally the last to leave Coconut so may see you in there.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Party in Arillas
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 12:28:10 AM »
Hi fd

Will be there for sure on 27th  :D  

Will look out for your Yellow t-shirt (being a woman like Ali i couldnt possibly tell you what my daughter and i will be wareing on that day!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

See you in the Coconut.  :P

Yvonne x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Booking.com