Author Topic: Walking  (Read 51195 times)

Offline himishere

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Walking
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »
We have found that a nice walk from our studio in the Rainbow to the bar in the evening for a drink followed by a walk to a table for dinner, followed by a stroll back to the bar, then a walk to the coconut bar or some other drinking den is more than enough.
Sometimes we are really adventurous and swap the eating part for the Brouklis or another excellent eaterie.

Nan

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 10:44:26 PM »
 Hiys Kat

No...... nobody has a problem with alcohol in Arillas - there is plenty to go around!!

I applaud your "walking venture" but fear that I would be far too slow to make use of your service. I have walked to Afionas and San Steph but find that my "one foot in front of the other approach" works fine for me but tends to take a veeeeeery long time. No rush and plenty of stops along the way.

Did we meet in the Romanza with Katerina last September? Seem to remember your lovely smiling face my dear? Good luck with your enterprising idea.

Cheers Nan xx

Offline Anne

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Retired and loving it!
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 11:32:18 PM »
This topic is why I b*****y love you all - its just what Phil and I want from our holiday - sauntering from one place to another - meeting lots of lovely peeps - and partaking of a few glasses of wine (me) / Bacardi & coke (Phil). Soaking up the alcohol with some lovely meals in between. Roll on May 28th. Anne xx
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 12:12:51 AM »
Sounds good to me t'other Anne. I thought that was all anybody ever did in Arillas... Was I so wrong then? I've got so much to learn. Just a novice me.....

Phil

Offline katmc1

• katrina
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 10:34:00 AM »
Yes nan we did meet up at the Romanza last year with Katerina and a man brought you over and you all went for a run.Nice to see you am over late 28th may so will be 29th before I appear in san stefanos and arillas I go down to the Little prince to say hello to Dimitri and Mikali and then have a wander about.When are you over we could meet at little prince or Romanza.That goes for everyone it would be nice to actually see everyone I am away for a week Tuesday off to Malta for a week so no messages till 29thmay.I have enjoyed this thread but do still want a walking guide job during summer and winter if possible.So all you hotel owners take note I am available.....x

Offline katmc1

• katrina
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 10:39:07 AM »
Please note it should read I am away till march 29th not may 29th that would be too long I would miss my flight to corfu and I would never do that ....

Booking.com