Author Topic: christos apparts  (Read 16423 times)

Offline Stuee b

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
christos apparts
« on: March 27, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »
Hi we have just booked a week in these appartments in the Christos at the end of May can anybody tellus what they are like please.

Thank you in advance.

Offline SBPL2458

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: christos apparts
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »
have sent you a pm.
Lin and Steve.

Offline Stuee b

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »
Hi thank you very much for the PM I wanted to reply in the same fromat but not sure how to do that sorrry.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 08:18:54 PM »

Click on the profile of the person you want to send your message to, in this case SBPL2458 on this page,  scroll down to ' send this member a personal message' at the bottom of the page.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline SBPL2458

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »
sent you another pm.
Lin and Steve.

Offline Stuee b

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 07:22:22 PM »
thank you Val tried to do as you suggested but an error message comes up saying' sorry you can not view all profiles'

I keep trying without success

Offline Stuee b

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 07:24:20 PM »
Lin and Steve

thank you for the two posts found them very interesting sorry still can not post you a PM see above message that we sent to Val

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 10:55:02 PM »
Stuee b, I can tell you why. Until you have made 20 posts on the forum you cannot see General Chat and Other Gossips, and the profiles you need. You might be able to send a PM by typing in the user's name, but I am not sure. It is rather a long time since I had less than 20!

Best wishes and welcome to the forum.
Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 12:29:26 AM »

Sorry Stuee b...... Phil is right, I didn't notice how many posts you had, but you can do it now because you have 21 posts......they soon mount up.

Also PM Phil he will help you if he can, he's also stayed there.

Val x

Offline tsbs21

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 12:47:57 AM »
Hi

I had to set up a new account as I can't remember my password on Sammy1, adn my email address has changed.  So it seems I can't do a private message either but whatever you have been told in private messages is all true even though I can't see what they wrote.  Perhaps I should sit here and do 20 messages!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 09:32:03 PM »
Lets not forget that Stuee b has already booked these apts folks! Whereas I am in no way trivialising people's horrendous experiences can I just say Stu, my sister and her family stayed there a couple of years back and loved them. She had obviously been pre-warned about other people's experiences but had already booked them as they consistently came up as the most reasonable as a package.  She obviously was in the best position with her secret knowledge as you will now be! The apts were spacious  with a lovely pool and although they had no air conditioning, they were lovely and breezy being situated on the hill! A bit of a treck going up it has to be said though so take some sensible shoes!

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 10:25:45 PM »

Hi again Stuee b....... as Jo has said the Christos is a nice place, just go and enjoy yourselves and with your knowledge gained here......... you will have a brilliant time in a wonderful place. Arillas.
Don't forget to post when you get back, we all love to hear about each others holidays, Bill and I don't go until July this year but we love visiting in May when you can see the fire flies.

Val x

Booking.com