Author Topic: Restaurants.  (Read 6051 times)

Offline NickBoardman

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Restaurants.
« on: May 12, 2012, 04:50:48 PM »
Hi everyone, my partner and I are heading back to Arillas after 5 years. Can any one recommend restaurants and give us an idea of price ranges. Many Thanks

21st of May can't come quick enough!

Offline westhampete

Re: Restaurants.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 04:56:36 PM »
As you will have noticed everyone has their favourites. Try as many as you can and pick yours. You can't go too far wrong.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 05:11:29 PM »
There are so many it is impossible to try them all in a two week stay! Like Pete says, we all have our favourites - some of mine are reviewed on TripAdvisor. In truth, over the years I have eaten in them all, and never been disappointed.

Prices are good, for example the specials in Thalassa are usually 7-9 euros, and that represents fabulous value for money. A fish meal for two at Vavilas with carafe of wine can be less than 20 euros.

Phil

Offline NickBoardman

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 05:14:52 PM »
The one thing I really like about Arillas that no one has anything bad to say about anywhere. Hope it keeps that uniqueness. We will definitely try as a few while we are there. Our son will love being allowed to eat with his fingers to!

Offline stevemary

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 06:58:11 PM »
We have never had a bad meal. Try any place they are all good. Just enjoy.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »

You will also find everywhere child friendly too, and eating with your hands is possitively encouraged.  Lamb chops.... mmmm

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Sarah1

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 08:36:53 PM »
We have our favourites but we have yet to eat somewhere in Arillas and then regret it! If you get the chance, try the spit roast lamb at Tria Adelphia on Sunday nights - just pop in and book in advance as it gets very busy on Sundays, though their food is good any night! So many excellent places to choose from whilst you watch the beautiful sunsets across the sea and don't neglect the places that aren't on the seafront - you may need quite a few weeks to sample all the delights! Have a great holiday.
Sarah

Offline NickBoardman

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 10:51:31 AM »
you may need quite a few weeks to sample all the delights! Have a great holiday.
Does that mean we will have to go back :)

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 12:20:29 PM »
Most certainly!

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 09:25:11 PM »

Does that mean we will have to go back :)

Did you not know that you will have no alternative, once you have tasted the Arillas effect you will be hooked, the magnet will do its work and the pull of Arillas will be out of your control, the inevitable will take place and before you know it Arillas will be HOME.

Offline NickBoardman

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 02:13:21 PM »

before you know it Arillas will be HOME

The Mediterranean life style yes please,the hospitality etc. I have also had great holidays in Tunisia, France, Austria and Malta yet Arillas has already drawn me back. In my mind and heart I am there already and what a home it would make.

Offline wetty

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 03:54:43 PM »
Hi,

The restaurants are probably much the same (and just as good)as when you were there 5 years ago. Kostas, Thallassa, Portofino, Horizon, Brouklis, Graziella, Marina, I could go on & on. Wherever you eat, you will have a great meal.

Offline Pip

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 07:54:40 PM »
Am so glad to hear that all the old restaurants are still there! We missed last year so can't wait to be back on 27 July!!
Echo sentiments of all other posts - not a bad meal ever had anywhere, but top of the pile is always Stamna and Grandma's Lamb at Portofino!!

Offline nadine

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 11:31:03 AM »
there isnt one that i cant recomend, all are excellent

Offline Karen/Colin

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 05:17:21 PM »
The only complaint I have is that there are more nice places to eat than there are evenings out!

We will be back next year to go to Captains, Amourada, Gravia & Mirage.

Karen

Booking.com