Author Topic: Cost of living  (Read 4957 times)

Offline Karen/Colin

• Arillas Addict
Cost of living
« on: May 21, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »
I wonder if any lucky people who have already been to Arillas this year can let me know if prices have gone up for drinks & meals?
I know that there are the more reasonable places to eat  but if someone could give me an idea on how much for:

a starter
a main course
glass of mythos,
carafe of wine
etc.
Our 2 (grown up) children are coming with us this year & want an idea of how much to bring for 2 weeks.
Karen

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: Cost of living
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 10:25:09 PM »
I didn't really find that prices had gone up, but I think we have to accept it if they do. All the tavernas/restaurants are having to pay more for everything this year and if they don't reflect it in their prices, it isn't worth their while working.

I found that for two of us with a starter, main course and a carafe of wine it was between 25 and 30 euros for two, which is really very reasonable in my view.

Sandy x

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 01:16:48 AM »
That sounds good Sandy, another Giraffe of wine for me and a pudding for Caz wont be too bad then, plus a healthy tip of course :-) 35 sleeps and counting........

Offline Karen/Colin

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 12:02:56 PM »
Thanks for that sandy, I am determined to stay off the puds for now but my will power is weak!!
Karen
x

Booking.com