Author Topic: Anna's studios  (Read 4868 times)

nesty

Anna's studios
« on: September 02, 2005, 01:34:19 PM »
A lot of the people that we met at Anna's in May/June have already booked next May/June through Libra (including us).

Anyways ................. THREE SLEEPS - Get a Mythos ready Anna !!

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Anna's studios
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 02:16:11 PM »
Sally and I have tried to book the Horizon for May,but they are fully booked with Libra,We have gone for a 3 person Studio at the Alexandros instead.We would have loved to book Anna's but the walk up the hill a couple of times a day would be to much for my knee.Its a shame as Anna is so nice (we always hire a car off them)We will be in Arillas the 1st 2 weeks of May.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Anna's studios
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 07:02:59 PM »
Sooo Pleased your going to give it another go Harold, Pete and I were feeling a bit the same way. Sorry folks didn't explain what im on about, (the first 2 weeks of May this year we couldn't get on the beach) you never know maybe you will be lucky this year, the year before was great as you know. Will pm you later, :wink:  when we have booked our May holiday. Love to Sally. Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Rick

Re: Anna's studios
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 06:21:49 PM »
Quote from: nesty
A lot of the people that we met at Anna's in May/June have already booked next May/June through Libra (including us).

Anyways ................. THREE SLEEPS - Get a Mythos ready Anna !!

You'd best check your booking then. :shock:

First Choice now has Anna's excellent studios, not Libra.

Libra will write to those who have already booked an offer them alternative Libra accommodation.

The brochures go to print before contracts are exchanged and that's what has happened here.

Prices are dramatically dearer with First Choice but maybe that's a reflection of just how good this accommodation is.

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Anna's studios
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 01:07:38 AM »
If in doubt contact Anna direct through this site :D  :!:
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Booking.com