Author Topic: Flights!  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Flights!
« on: September 03, 2005, 04:14:14 PM »
Please can you tell me which is a cheapflight operator?
Lindypops.

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
Flights!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 06:27:22 PM »
xlair and travel republic

Gaye
gaygo

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Flights
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 02:02:43 PM »
It was Eileen, I think, who recommended Excel Airways as a good budget flight. We used "Greece" as she suggested for their special promotion deal and booked the flights from Bristol for next June at a total cost of £338 for the two of us. ( Good flight times as well ) They were offering a 17 night stay, from Bristol, for £382 for two as well.
Maybe worth a look.
Negg

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Flights!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 05:36:15 PM »
Freedom flights are cheaper than travel republic from exeter,they would have saved us about £50.00 on 2 tickets
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Stuart

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Flights!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 09:22:08 PM »
Harold

I just checked Freedom Flights prices for Monday's Excel flight (05:30 from Gatwick) and they are offering a 7-day return for £79.  The return time is good as well - leaves Corfu at 11:30.

It just shows that, if you have the nerve to wait for a last-minute deal, you can get some great bargains.  When I used to fly, I was always too worried that I would never be able to find what I wanted when it came time to book, so I booked 4-5 months in advance - and paid the normal prices, of course.

Stuart
Stuart
Na Pate Kala

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Flights!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 12:30:09 PM »
Hi All
  This is what Ive always done, is to wait and we have had some good deals, but if you have a set date to go then it becomes difficult, which on a couple of occassions we have had to do.
We had booked through Freedom Flights this year but we had for the first time ever ,delays, but I found out it wasn't the airline it was East mids airport was the problem !!!!!!!!!!!!! we usually go from Brum. and will probably carry on going from there.

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com