Author Topic: Alexandros.  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Paul D

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
Alexandros.
« on: June 06, 2012, 09:47:14 AM »
Don't know if anyone has reviewed Akexandros- if they have, then apologiess.   Anyway, any info on the apartments would be appreciated. Might use them in the future.  Thanks,   Paul.
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Alexandros.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 03:01:49 PM »
We have stayed there about 4 times.There are 2 new apartments(never stayed in these) the rest are oldish ones,good size kitchen area with a sofa bed,bathroom was off the kitchen,bedrooms were a bit on the small size,but did us ok.The lady is really nice,she would bring us fresh cakes she made in her kitchen area in the first block.Nice quiet areaThey used to be with Libra before Libra did the dirty on the greek owners.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »
Thanks Harold. Often thought about popping in to have a look.
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline jackson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 09:16:19 PM »
Ihave stayed at the alexandros twice no probs but the first time i went the owner left the doors open to cool the room down for us and consequentley my self and my son were eaten alive by the mozzies that night so if you will take a tip spray the room before going to bed

Nan

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 12:33:59 AM »
Stayed in 2010 in September for two weeks on my own and was so pleased I chose them. 
The appartments have a bedroom with patio doors on to a balcony and also a separate kitchen which has a big enough landing outside to serve as another "balcony". I loved this as you could have the early morning sunshine by the front door whist eating your boiled eggs and the sun would be on the main balcony for the afternoon. There is also a t.v. with some Sky channels. I remember becoming a big fan of Bliss music channel while I was there!
There isn't any air con but you can arrange a fan if you need one.

It is a good idea to spray the room at night before going out and don't forget under the bed (that's where the little blighters hide out!) Put the loo brush holder over the drain in the shower room too - stops them sneaking in during the night.

Koula was so kind to me - leaving flowers, fruit and eggs from her garden in the kitchen every few days. If there is anything she can do to help you just need to ask. She is always happy to show people around the rooms and I would not hesitate to recommend them. It is a lovely place to stay.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 12:57:36 AM »
Our Eileen has stayed there, and seemed very happy when we met and talked about them. Have only heard positives about these apartments, and I hear a lot. But like everywhere, the bladdy mozzies have to be managed (I quote Anna Krasaki with my spelling of bloody!)

I haven't yet stayed everywhere in Arillas (impossible) or eaten everywhere in Arillas (more possible, and I'm working on it) but I am happy to endorse when Eileen knows. So go for Alexandros. And never let your guard down over mosquitos when you arrive in Corfu.

Phil

Booking.com