Author Topic: Villa Rental opportunity for Cat lovers  (Read 3882 times)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Villa Rental opportunity for Cat lovers
« on: June 20, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »
Hi All
Our neighbours, in Armenades, are returning back to the UK for 3 weeks and are offering their Villa for rental, at a super price, to a couple who would look after their domesticated cat, who has become part of the family. It has everything a home should have and internet is available. It's in a very secluded loacation with easy access and the pool is not overlooked.

Date available is around the 14th July for 2/3 weeks but he would accept someone for 2 weeks for 250e per week. Providing you make a fuss of the cat!
You would need a car as Arillas is 10 minutes drive.

Take a look at this link, if interested, and PM me for further details.
http://www.thecorfupropertyshop.com/property_for_sale/Sidari/Villa_Gardenia/270/
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Villa Rental opportunity for Cat lovers
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 12:38:36 PM »
Hi All
a couple who would look after their domesticated cat, who has become part of the family. It has everything a home should have and internet is available. Take a look at this link, if interested, and PM me for further details.
http://www.thecorfupropertyshop.com/property_for_sale/Sidari/Villa_Gardenia/270/
Cheers
Negg

I meant for the owners here , not only the cat.
Negg

Offline nicmccluskey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Villa Rental opportunity for Cat lovers
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 11:51:02 AM »
Hi Eggy
I know the villa, the couple in question (LOVELY) and the cat, Diabolo (also lovely).. Anyone considering the villa would be in for a real treat. Stunning is the word and at that price, an absolute bargain!!!!. We have the house next door- my hubby is there at the mo. If anyone is put off by the village Armenades ie dont know where it is- don't be. It's about 8 mins by moped/car from Arillas. Again, to re-iterate- villa is absolutely stunning!!!

Booking.com