Author Topic: Mirage  (Read 12218 times)

Offline bobandjoyce

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • http://www.essential-opportunity.co.uk
Mirage
« on: September 10, 2005, 04:21:59 PM »
Browsing on the net last night, looking for deals to Arillas next summer and found Thomas Cook will have a new hotel called Mirage ready for next March.
From the description of the location it seems it is being built near to Bardis Sun. Copied this from the skytravel.co.uk site

Set in a prime location this brand new property, due for completion March 2006, overlooks Gravia Island and Arillas beach. Ideal for sunseekers and beach lovers is also planned to have a pool bar where in the evening guests can sit back, relax and take in the fabulous sunsets. The resort amenities are close at hand too, so it's sure to be a popular choice for couples and families alike.
10m to Arillas' shingle beach; 50m to the nearest mini-market and shops; the resort centre with a variety of bars and restaurants is 100m away; 3km to the resort of Aghios Stefanos

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Mirage
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 06:25:56 PM »
I think you will find that the apartments are already being built next door to the mirage pool,not as far up as the Bardis.They look to be in a very nice position and only a few of them.

Offline bobandjoyce

Mirage
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 10:30:05 PM »
Thanks Lisa and Steve
another 4 weeks and we'll be able to see for ourselves  :D
can hardly wait!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Mirage
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2005, 11:18:47 PM »
We were there in Aud and there is a lot of work still to be done.Where are you staying?

Offline bobandjoyce

Mirage
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 10:49:22 AM »
Hi
we are staying at the Horizon - it looks great from the photos  :)

Is there much building work going on in Arillas?

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Mirage
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 10:58:28 AM »
No very little and at a very slow pace.The horizon is lovely.You will have a wonderful time.Just wish we were coming with you.

Offline John I

Mirage Apartments
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 12:59:26 AM »
Having returned from Arillas in late Oct' following our first holiday there,  :lol: we also browsed the net, keen to return ASAP.
 Up popped the Mirage Apartment, yet to be built, but would be up and running in March '06.
Vacancies in July- Aug'? .......yes!
         Booking on-line discount?.......£312!.....a mistake?
                 No, not a mistake.
   Needless to say, we are now very much looking forward to, our 2nd Arillas holiday, in July '06, staying at the new Mirage Apartments.
   I can almost taste the Mythos and hear surf on the beach!
John I

Offline jenna

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • Me And Chris
Going To Mirage
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 07:11:23 PM »
Just booked 2 weeks at the Mirage studios for September 2006 and can't wait.  If the studios are anything like the bar & restaurant then it should be absolutely fantastic

Offline chorltonfiona

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
    • TickerFactory
Any more news about Mirage?
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 10:01:52 PM »
Hi,

I have also been looking at the Mirage on the Thomas Cook website.  Have stayed at the Horizon which was lovely but we can't get the accommodation to match the flight.  

Has anyone heard if the Mirage apartments are definitely due to be finished by the summer?  Can't wait to go back to Arilas!

Fiona
Manchester

Offline Bruce

Mirage
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 10:58:22 PM »
Hi Fiona

They had better be finished by August  :) or I will have to pack a tent, and the last time I went camping was  ..... umm I think I was a boy scout ... which was just a few years ago
Now if anyone going to Arrilas before August would care to take a photo of them I would be grateful  :)
But first we are taking the grand daughter to Florida in March so that will be a contrast to long lazy days in Arrilas
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Offline annandjim2

Mirage
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 05:54:06 PM »
Hi,

We are off the the Mirage Apartments on 29 May, with Thomas Cook, lets hope that they will be well ready by then.  This will be our first time to Arillas
ANN

Offline chorltonfiona

• TickerFactory
Mirage
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 03:29:34 PM »
Hi, am now going to the Horizon again in August (can't wait!) so will check out the Mirage apartments when we are there and let you know for next year!

Fiona

Offline annandjim2

Mirage
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2006, 11:48:16 AM »
Thanks Fiona

But we will have been gone and had a great holiday by then

It is May this year 2006 we are going.
ANN

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Mirage
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »
Hi Ann, what date in May do you go? Pete and I will be there from the 5th as will Alex & Dick, Harold and Sally will also br there from 1st for 2 weeks, dont know who else as yet, but hope to meet you in Arillas. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline annandjim2

Mirage
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2006, 01:29:15 AM »
Hi Vivian,  When I said May 2006, what I really meant was 29 May for two weeks taking us up to 12 June, so unfortunately will miss meeting you.

This will be our first time to Arillas, although not to Corfu, but it has been some time since we were in Corfu about 12 years, hope the airport has improved.  For the last five years our so we have been going to Rhodes, to a resort called Pefkos, we usually go there end of May begining of June, and also mid September.  But when I came across this web site it seemed as if it would suit us pretty well so we are giving it a try for our holiday May/June, enjoying the sun and a wee walk during the day, and a nice meal and a drink with some conversation in the evening,  but still going to Rhodes in September.
ANN

Booking.com