Author Topic: Irene Appartments - Review  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Rob

Irene Appartments - Review
« on: September 12, 2005, 03:34:32 PM »
Returned with my two sons last week from a one week stay at Irene Appartments in Arillas (see earlier post below & link on the homepage of this website). Having been in Arillas 6 or 7 times before, I truthfully hadn't noticed it before, but wanted to give it a good recommendation here.

Situated down a road next to the Hotel Marvellous, it strikes a balance between good proximity to everything but also has a degree of seclusion.  Set in beautiful gardens and small park, the appartments were clean, well maintained and appointed. For those extra humid nights (we had a few), air con was available. Hot water supply was reliable, my kids having hot baths every night. The cost was very reasonable and we were allowed to keep the room on changeover day at no extra charge.

We had a huge first floor balcony overlooking Arillas to the west and a marvellous position to watch those "die for" sunsets!

Our host Elena was so attentive. She rang me within 2 hours of sending an email in expressing interest. She organised taxis for arrival and departure at awkward times and even left us some basic groceries for when we arrived. She called round every evening to see if everything was ok and always had time for a chat without being intrusive. There was plenty for the kids to do and she often left things for them to play with (surf boards, beach tennis, table tennis in the garden).

The appartments are ideal for families and couples of any age. If (more likely when) we go back to Arillas I will have no hesitation in returning to these appartments and recommend that you give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers (yamass)

Rob

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Irene Appts
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 07:49:48 PM »
That all sounds great Rob. These little extra bits of service all go to make a good holiday and it's not only business with them it's all genuine care. We'll look out for this place when we go over in October.
Cheers
Negg

Booking.com