Author Topic: Kaloudis email for Independant booking  (Read 4967 times)

Offline maizetina

Kaloudis email for Independant booking
« on: August 14, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »
Hi,
Would love to come back to Arillas in 2013 but fancy trying to book it independantly. Does anybody have the email for the Kaloudis as ideally we would like a 2 bedroom appartment. Any other accomodation suggestions would be welcomed  and if you have a rough guestimate of the cost per night or week that would be fantastic too!

Thanks in advance

Dave

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
Re: Kaloudis email for Independant booking
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 04:58:32 PM »
Hi the e-mail for Kaloudis is vkaloudis@yahoo.com

We have just returned from staying there in a 2 bed apartment but we went through thomson. The room was great but have heard the private ones are better.

Ness

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 06:41:13 PM »
Can't recommend the Nikos Appartments enough.  Lovely family and very comfortable appartments, no hard beds!

Their website is www.nikos-arillas.com.

They are a ten minute walk, but no hardship as long as you don't have mobility problems.

Becky

Offline springs65

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »
Hi Ness would you know which are the best ground floor rooms? we are going 7th Sept and I need a ground studio, I can't manage steps I have arthritis.

I am going to email them in a week or so. I don't know if it is the rep or the owners that allocate the rooms.

Have requested this with Thomson when I booked it but the last two holidays with them I have not had a ground floor ( not in Arillas )

Only been to Arillas once about 20 years ago but I think it was in these same studios. It looks to be larger now than it was.

Thanks anyone for any help you can give

Offline maizetina

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 07:22:12 PM »
Thanks for the email address Ness!

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 07:44:48 PM »
Springs65

I would e-mail the kaloudis itself as previous holidays i have made requests with the tour operator and got the opposite of what i wanted. There are a few ground floor studios opposite the pool which look lovely. I had to e-mail Roula at the Kaloudis before my holiday and she replied no problem and sorted out our request for us. Good luck and i know you will enjoy it there.

Ness

Offline springs65

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 08:03:01 PM »
Thanks Ness I will email Roula next week, they sound to be a really nice family

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 10:38:08 PM »
Springs

Roula was such a lovely woman but they all were lovely there. We will return year after next to Kaloudis with my daughter but next year just me and my partner are going to stay in the Mathraki.

Ness

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 11:14:19 PM »
We always visit the two Billys. Younger and Older. and Roula of course. We only stayed at Kaloudis once in Oct 2007, but the welcome is always the same. They are indeed a lovely family, like all of them are if you're willing to connect.

Phil

Booking.com