Author Topic: Nikos Kokkinos Apartments  (Read 6922 times)

Offline Tanaka

Nikos Kokkinos Apartments
« on: August 22, 2012, 11:38:53 AM »
From 10 to 20 August 2012. Two bedroom apartment.

The home was simple and clean (cleaning every two days and at least a couple of changes of sheets in 10 days), and ventilated with a continuous feeding of olive oil, tomatoes and other vegetables directly from the garden.
Between 19 and 20 there was not always water pressure for the shower (but it is something that I often found on the islands. Isn't really a problem.

There were many mosquitoes (but then, seeing the amount of mosquito repellents everywhere, I think it is a feature of the village)... but for this Nikos but provided a handful of swallows' nests scattered throughout the house. Also for this, a couple of euros for a repellent to spray for the night is enough for 3 people for over the ten days we stayed. Also this,  isn't really a problem.

The sea was about 500 meters away by the road, for the equipped beach you have to walk a few hundred meters more.

The house has parking for at least five isolated cars, one or two more if you are with some friends.

The balconies of the rooms are facing the west, so the sun does not disturb in the morning and in the evening you can see the beautiful sunsets over the sea.

We are already planning to return to this house as soon as possible.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Nikos Kokkinos Apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 11:49:59 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Tanaka. So glad you enjoyed your stay at Kokkinos. Is this your first visit to Arillas, or like so many your xxxth time? You clearly want to go back!

In your Italian post you said how much you like Graziella. So do we! Jen and I often spend whole afternoons there with mezes and taramasalata, spannakopita etc, just watching the sea. But there are many tavernas just as good throughout Arillas.

Best wishes
Phil

Booking.com