Author Topic: INTERNET CAFE  (Read 5800 times)

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
INTERNET CAFE
« on: May 05, 2004, 08:41:00 PM »
Hi Eileen,Paul and Debs, :D What we could do with is an internet cafe :!:  :!: so while we're in arillas we could pop on line and check out the latest messages and Picures of the day(in case your on any of them) 8) While we we're in arillas last year we asked Dimitris if there was a internet cafe in arillas and he said that there had been but it had closed down.what a pity :cry: cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
INTERNET CAFE
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 11:04:23 PM »
Carol,
I didn't know that there had been an internet cafe in Arillas.  That would have been handy.
I've been in bars which have 1 or 2 internet facilities, usually placed out of the way from the bar area. It's a great idea  :idea: especially for adults with teenage children fed up with hanging around, also it means that we can  catch up on our mail. :D
It's also a safer financial option for bar owners, than opening up a cafe dedicated to internet use in a quieter resort. Lets face it, we all tend to sit longer drinking and spending more in a place if the kids are happy. :D  :D  :D
I usually try and make a point of going into the internet cafe in Sidari when I'm up there using the cash point. :)
I'll be checking out all your messages next week. :wink:
Eileenx

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
INTERNET CAFE
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 12:20:39 AM »
:D Hi Eileen,Im glad you agree with us. we went to Corfu town last year with a teenager missing the gossip at home.We found an internet cafe straight away, and left her there for a couple of hours (she was quite safe)and when we met up she was a changed person :!:  :!: Which as you know makes everyone happier.
Hopefully someone in Arillas will be able to set up an internet connection to keep all the forum users happy :D cx

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
INTERNET CAFE
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 12:21:32 AM »
AND THE KIDS. CX

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
INTERNET CAFE
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 10:15:08 AM »
Carol,

Lets hope you've started something there. :D

Dimitri, what do you think  :roll: ?????

Eileen

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
INTERNET CAFE
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 02:34:40 PM »
Yassou Carol & Eileen

With the greatest respect when we are in Arillas its a rest from computers and we wouldn't have the time in between swimming, snorkling, drinking, eating, drinking, eating ,drinking , chatting to the locals etc, etc, usually in that order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must admit though it could be a good idea to keep the kids from getting board? but usually they do what we do except the drinking ! But it would have to be @ Dimitris's Taverna ? so we could do both & relax.

Regards

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com