Author Topic: just one more thing  (Read 3264 times)

Offline fd

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
just one more thing
« on: September 22, 2005, 01:02:40 AM »
Hi folks, Well if you had not guessed it by now were off to Arillas on monday and the bags are packed (Including the yellow polo shirt) so look forward to meeting those of you who are going, Just wanted to say a big thank you to all that answered my questions you have been a great help and i appreciate it.

Just one more question though could anyone tell me the best place to go for a full english breakfast as i do like to start my day off well.

See you there and dont forget the coconut bar on tuesday.  :D

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
just one more thing
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 10:07:35 AM »
We usually go to Helens on the sea front.Good value for money and always served with a smile. :) But I think you will find everywhere is good.

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
just one more thing
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 10:48:40 AM »
Yes thumbs up for Helens from me too  :lol: - not that Im a regular at the huge brekkie thing, but I needed one earlier this year after too much 'pop' the night before ...  :oops: anyway it did the trick, you get loads for your euros anyway.

I'm a marmite and coffee girl myself  :wink:

Have a great time and see you next week!

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
just one more thing
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 10:49:14 AM »
Yes thumbs up for Helens from me too  :lol: - not that Im a regular at the huge brekkie thing, but I needed one earlier this year after too much 'pop' the night before ...  :oops: anyway it did the trick, you get loads for your euros anyway.

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
just one more thing
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 10:49:35 AM »

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
just one more thing
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 10:49:34 AM »

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
just one more thing
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 10:49:52 AM »

Booking.com