End of the 2012 Season

Started by justphil, October 14, 2012, 12:30:05 AM

justphil

Well, here we all are. End of season. Was it good for you?

In a monumental year for us two, Arillas took centre stage in July. And we had a ball with so many lovely people. Tourist, friends, locals..... It was PERFECT. And we embark on the "all alone and abandoned" tour in two weeks time, so it isn't over for us. But then it never will be. Our best bit? Same as ever. Connecting with the people of Arillas.

Post on here, and tell the world what was the best bit for you in 2012.

Phil

stevemary

Phil
The best bit for Steve and I is just being there. From the time we arrive in Arillas with all those lovely happy, smiling and welcoming people it never fails to be perfect. Whether we do a lot or a little it is heavenly to just be there blissfully happy and relaxed.
Mary

heatherberriman

The Best bit for me and George was being told i didnt have Cancer,more tests to come but not worried.The seconed was spending two weeks in Arillas just getting healthy and spending much needed time together and meeting old friends again.

indigo648

The same just being there after being told we had lost Graham in January and then in September walking with him to reach his target of being able to walk to Afionas for us each holiday is a bonus now looking forward to June 2013.

Angela66

Finding Arillas to be everything you had all promised me, making new friends whilst there and now knowing that I am coming back next year!

hippopotandmouse

For us, having fallen in love with Arillas in 2011, best bit of 2012 is finally having the guts to make the decision to move there in 2013. We have always had a dream to live in Greece, and last year found that Arillas felt the right place for us. Roll on 2013!!

Val n Bill

The best bit is just Arillas and the wonderful friendships it offers.

Val x
The love affair continues.

vivian

A couple of those postings made me sit back and think wow aint I lucky. With others I just thought yep yep yep thats why we love Arillas. Our favouite bit in May as always when we first get all those kisses and cuddle's. Phil have sent you a pm. Viv xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

JohnTheRef&Dot

The best bits,
Meeting all the lovely people we meet.
Special friends. Old faces, New faces, Old places, New places.
The Beach ever changing but still waiting.
Walks to San Steph and Afionas and any other place, thats a bonus.

But best of All....... ARILLAS, it never changes

Thank you for a Fabulous 2012

Paul D

For me, seeing Heather relaxing and enjoying our favourite place.  I know lots of you have had your ups and downs with health and other family matters but she has had the most horrendous couple of years healthwise.
  Don`t think I could cope as well as she has. Arillas works its magic and for a while life becomes more enjoyable ( for both of us ). 

Arillas never disappoints - only gets better!!  ( You can pinch the quote! )

To all the people who we came across, some we have met before, others we have not, thank you for adding to our holiday enjoyment.

Yammas,  Paul and Heather
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

sharonF

For me this year, arriving in Arillas, shattered with grief, hardly slept for 2 months and looked like an extra from a zombie movie, the best bit was waking up that first morning to absolute peace and tranquility, knowing for a week I was going to be surrounded by genuine friendliness and able to just relax.  I finally slept full nights.
I came home feeling stronger, still with the overwhelming sadness but more able to cope with it.

Thank you Arillas and everyone, old and new, we met there.

Sharon x

Jo Wissett

Well we of course missed this year but I would agree with all these comments. Arillas is simply spiritual bliss for the mind body and soul..

justphil

Sharon dearest, we loved the photos watching you soak up the reason we all keep going home. Take care.

love from us both
PhilnJen

Karen/Colin

Best bits- arriving in Arillas, big breathe in, out &..relax!
Also seeing  the dolphins off Paleokastritsa, spending a day at aqualand with the kids & us acting like kids, quad biking up to Afionas to see Spiro, cocktails at the malibu, Greek dancing at the marina etc,etc
& of course, looking forward to doing it all again next year!

Karen
x

TONYNEW

For us it has to be having all the family there apart from Carly and Daryl had been before but it was a 1st for Andy Laura and the 3 kids infact it was Lola's 1st ever holiday abroad and they all loved it :-)
Somehow i think they will be back