Author Topic: Old posts  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
Old posts
« on: November 05, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
After accidentally clicking on the beginning of Arillas today in 2007 I was intrigued to see where all the old forum members had gone. There seemed to be quie a lot of regular posters who disappeared in recent years. Obviously there will be a lot of new ones also but does anyone else get curious as to where these forum members are now
Some seem to have been on the forum but have just not contributed but others just seem to have vanished. It's quite interesting to read the old posts and imagine where these people are now and if they will appear in the future.

Offline PaulnMaria

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Old posts
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 11:53:09 PM »
Some of us are still here & visit the site regularly. I dip in most days for my regular fix of Arillas. It's great to catch up on all the comings & goings in our favourite place on earth. More so this year than ever as we didn't manage to visit in the flesh so the forum has been a great substitue. Thank you all for your wonderful holiday stories & updates. Maria xx

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
Re: Old posts
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 09:24:30 AM »
That's lovely to hear. I don 't contribute very often but love reading the posts on the forum. It is amazing when you read the old ones how little has changed in the resort , I was reading some old posts on another site for Paleokastritsa and quite a few of the places mentioned are no longer there which is quite sad and I suppose a sign of the times.

Booking.com