Author Topic: Mathraki apt  (Read 10214 times)

Offline mally

Mathraki apt
« on: November 08, 2012, 02:53:39 AM »
Hi everyone. Thinking of coming back to Arillas next year. Was wondering what the mathraki apartments are like to stay in. Feed back would be good. Thanks.x

Offline indigo648

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Mathraki apt
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:28:20 PM »
If you are looking for a friendly place with lovely food and a quiet pool and clean rooms near the centre of the village you couldn't ask for more we had booked for June before we went back in September I'm sure you will find many more people here that have been many times and would say the same.

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 12:45:13 PM »

There are lots of reviews on the forum for the Mathraki Studios, all of them excellent. We stay there a lot.
It is adults only so is very quiet and relaxing, the rooms are a good size and spotless, very well equipped kitchen and a balcony from which you can watch the sunset.
There is a lovey bar with snacks or full meals available all day and evening. The breakfast is superb.
Nic, Akis and Nicolette along with other family members are very attentive to everyones needs but you really won't know they are there.
The pool is well kept as is the surrounding area.
All in all a lovey place to stay and only 3-4 mins from the centre of Arillas.
Hope this helps but do read the other reviews as well.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Offline stevemary

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 02:20:14 PM »
Agree with everything the others have said. We love the Mathraki it is clean,quiet and friendly and the family looking after you are terrific. It is not far to the beach or tavernas so for us it is perfect.
Mary

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 09:26:37 PM »
we stayed their this year, absolutely agree with other posts, on of the best places we have ever stayed in Greece for over twenty years.
Family are all great, nothing to much trouble, I have mobility problems, so very convenient for the centre, as you leave the apartments, turn left, instead of right, its a lovely little stroll around the back of Arillas, which brings you at out at the top end, near Kaouldis Village, then a short stroll along the front. We are hoping to return next year. Best deal we could get this year was with SkyTours(Thompsons) good luck!

Offline ouzo12

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »
We have to agreee with everything said re Mathraki apt. This will be our fourth year to Arillas and second time to Mathraki June 2013
The most lovely place and the family are wonderful kind generous people. I am so sure you will love it.

Offline mally

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 10:19:09 PM »
Thanks everyone for all your comments. sounds a great choice. Cant wait to book now. xxx

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »
Mally
we are going to the Mathraki in July. Have not stayed there but booked because of all the positive comments i got from here. Cant wait to go coz it sounds fantastic. Hope you get booked.

Ness

Offline ouzo12

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 03:28:19 PM »
hope all of the good comments  will want you to stay next year I know we cannot wait to go back  seems ages before June 17th

Booking.com