Author Topic: removed topic about Christos apartment  (Read 6491 times)

Offline JohnDenver

removed topic about Christos apartment
« on: November 20, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
Hi folks,
for some reason my post about 2013 bookings for Christos apartments in Arillas has been removed.
Obviously the administration had a problem with it...... All I can do is to advise you to send me a private message before you are planning your holiday at Christos apartments.
Cheers John

Offline BILLYB

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: removed topic about Christos apartment
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 07:12:38 PM »

I didnt think they were in business anymore !

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 11:24:43 PM »
Dear John, and everyone .
I must say that I do worry more than you about such issues. I do not easily delete posts in this forum. However Arillas.com is a personal website about Arillas and it’s people. It's there to keep us all in touch and  promote our area.
As an administrator and Owner of these site I have my own reasons not allow any posts or actions that I think are not appropriate.
You have to respect that as an Arillas resident I have been running this website for many years and I spend much of my free time here to keep everything in tact.
I,m not a policeman neither a political person BUT I live in Arillas , my name, my address, my family picture and  tel number are listed on this website. Therefore I can be totally responsible for everything that is said and done here.
There are numerous other  public  and anonymous websites ( facebook twitter) where you can post your comments without the fear that the administrator gets in to trouble.
Thank you for your understanding.

PS:
A member of our forum has quoted me:
“You do not wash your dirty underwear in public!”

do you?
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 11:45:45 PM »

Very well put Dimitris, I think you will find that most members of the forum are in total agreement with you.

The people who this subject matters the most to have put their grievances on other more appropriate sites. We do not need it resurrected here again.

Arillas.com should only be used in the way you state.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Booking.com