Author Topic: Easyjet flights now available for Sept 2013!  (Read 5664 times)

Offline daisyday

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Easyjet flights now available for Sept 2013!
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »
Dear All

Have finally managed to book our flights back from Corfu on 19th Sept now (to Gatwick) - not cheap - about €324 for 2 of us with bags - but at least we're all booked now.  Had looked at other alternatives but most only flew back on inconvenient times/different airports so just went for it!

Yippee, just need to confirm with Bardis Sun Studios now. 

Something to look forward to during this dreary winter.....

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
Re: Easyjet flights now available for Sept 2013!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 03:08:18 PM »
Thank you very much for this tip-off .... we're now booked from Manchester 23 September for two weeks.
£334 including luggage and reservation of "cheap" seats (!!) for BBK and me

We just need to confirm with Horizon and everything's hunkydory

Hope to be able to catch up with "Emerald Dragons" Ylva and Harri again

Janis

PS the prices are definitely more than for May 2013 - we paid £260 for the equivalent but no seats reserved yet (if we go for the same cost as September it would add another £12 to the bill)

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 04:15:08 PM »
Daisyday.... I agree......they are not cheap!! Don't know what EJ is playing at this year. It's not even as if September is peak season.....
Sandy x

Offline daisyday

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »
Agree Sandy but I was fairly committed because I had already booked my flight on 7th Sept when they were released a couple of months ago!  Looked at other options such as Monarch etc. but some flew into Luton only and would only give us a shorter break and times weren't very good..... so decided to bite the bullet and book Easyjet ones.  Originally intended to fly back 18th but flights were about €60 each more so decided to stay an extra day as with food/accommodation probably not a lot different - and we get to enjoy another lovely day in Arillas! :-)

To be honest, a package was probably cheaper but they were flying out on a Friday and my husband couldn't guarantee until nearer the time if he would be able to get the Friday off - his holiday weeks are generally Saturday to Saturday.  So booking independently gave us this flexibility. 

Plus I am looking forward to a taxi pick up rather than a coach.... we're always the ones through reasonably quickly and sat on the coach for about an hour waiting for others....

Costed taxi into our costs too and, as I said, it probably matches what we would have paid for with a package ....   Another point is so few apartment choices are available on packages as so many of them are going independent.

Roll on next Sept!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 05:41:36 PM »
I was in the same position as you - had booked to go out on the 3rd. Anyway, I have now booked the return flight on the 27th.....and to go back out on 20 October. But would you believe, the flights don't go beyond that, so I am waiting again for the next release for a return ticket at the end of October. So frustraing as you pay 2 booking fees. I don't know why they couldn't just release all the flights now until the end of the season......
Sandy x

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 01:09:20 AM »
Yeahhhhhhhhhh 2 very happy bunnies christmas has come early.
Nabbed a couple of return flights back to Luton. Paid a bit more than the standard return but now have 15 nights instead of 14 nights what a result. Like Daisy Day been checking everyday since October took a flyer and booked each flight separately £328.50 for two with 20k lugggage and 2 lots booking fees.

Al & Sal

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 01:25:37 AM »
Just checked Easyjet if we had booked return flights today with 20k luggage it would have cost £404
taking a flyer in October booking one way has proved to be a good move.

Al & Sal

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 11:17:38 PM »
Great ! That means we'll be there at the same time as you in September, Sandy - if only for a few days ... we must meet up!

Janis x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 11:16:19 AM »
Excellent....will look forward to it xx
Sandy x

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »
booked EJ to go out on 27th Sept and come back on 7th Oct. Pete wasn't  keen as we usually fly early morning and have lunch in paradise but Thompson haven't got there flights out yet reckon their waiting to see how prices go. Than we found out we were on the same return flight as Janis & Barry. lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com