Author Topic: The Arillas Online questionaire results for 2012  (Read 47255 times)

Offline Baywalker

Re: The Arillas Online questionaire results for 2012
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 12:13:53 PM »
Just returned to this good website after quite a gap. Moving house, change of internet provider etc etc. First message since re-registering.

We recall with fondness the hospitality of Dimitris, his wine and evening meals at a time when the website was just getting going.
An articulate bloke with hopes and wishes to welcome visitors and maintain prosperity of local folk without the blight of developers and multi-nationals. Long may that philosophy continue.

It's refreshing to see how local people listen to "the customer" and maintain their loyalty in so doing. Especially when times are tight for many people and with a holiday being such a big and potentially risky financial outlay, that you can feel confident that you get what you expect.

You wander about this website over the years and think to yourself this place has hardly changed at all. And as they say up here on Tyneside, that's champion, just champion!

John & Frankie

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2013, 01:01:25 PM »

Welcome back John and Frankie, just reacquainted myself with your previous posts under Bay Walkers, thought I recognised the name. (Just click on members on the search banner).

As you see it's still a fantastic forum with the same ethos that it's always had. Dimitris provides a wonderful site that we are all so very grateful for.

Arillas itself is very much as it was, the people extending the same superb hospitality and warmth that you will remember.

Like you I also think that is 'just champion'. The 2012 Questionnaire proves that, and long may it last.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »
Hi John & Frankie, Nice to see members coming back after a long rest.
I think there were between 4 and 1dozen members when I first joined.
Dont post as regually as I used to but still have a nose everyday,
It's as addictive as Arillas itself. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2013, 06:00:51 PM »
Ah viv, so identify with your comment about forum.
It's as addictive as Arillas itself.

I am still in rehab.....
Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2014, 12:50:09 PM »

2014 Looking Forward

Well the season has begun, and lots of issues from previous seasons questionnaires have been addressed by the people of Arillas as early visitors have found out.

In twentythree days Bill and I will be home to stay at the Mathraki to see them for ourselves. :)

Tried not to watch all of the changes shown..... but know we will have lots surprises to look forward to.

There will be NOTHING changed as Arillas can only improve...... it will always remain a beautiful Corfiot village that welcomes many return visitors year after year, this is because the business owners of the village care so much about giving their customers what WE want.

We are looking forward to the same hospitality that we always get from everyone, we will have a wonderful two weeks and then we will return as usual in August and do it all over again.

Thank you Arillas.

Val and Bill x

The love affair continues.

Booking.com