Author Topic: nafsika apartments  (Read 7049 times)

Offline lawtz

nafsika apartments
« on: May 08, 2004, 03:53:12 PM »
Has anyone stayed at the Nafsika apartments.  Can you tell me what they are like please.  I am trying to convince my husband to go there next May as the rest of the family are going but he is unconvinced.
What is Arillas really like there seem to be conflicting statements.  We like quite peaceful places where we can relax.  Obviously we also like bars and places to eat out.  Any info would be appreciated.

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
nafsika apartments
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 04:41:48 PM »
Hi Lawtz, Arillas is a lovely little village once you,ve been you,ll want to go back again.I know it sound cornie but something just draws you there :!:  :!: Where you want to stay is otherwise know as the Rainbow bar.its not a great big block of apartments and its not too quiet either.You'll have some fun there, the two fellas who run it are very friendly.You'll be about a five 5 min walk to the beach and village if that :!:  :!: Theres quite afew places to eat and drink and even if you want to stay up all night you can,but if you dont its no problem.If you look on this site you'll see a few write ups on the Rainbow bar.hope you get round your husband,you'll have a great family holiday.(I PROMISE)as soon as you get home you'll want to book again.cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Anonymous

nafsika apartments
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 04:59:22 PM »
Thanks for that Carol.  Almost there, he is still thinking.   Do you know of any other accommodation with 2 bedrooms that would be ok.

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
nafsika apartments
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 05:41:13 PM »
Hi Lawtz,We,re staying at the Arillas Bay apartments this year.(with manos)right opposite the beach.They have 2bedrooms but there only for 4 people.they also have studios for 2.We stayed at Nikos apartments last year.(manos)they are brilliant.but theres quite a long walk (about 15min up hill)but well worth it.the reason why we're not going back is because our 15 year all daughter wont leave the pool and we like to go to the beach and we  wont leave her for too long.hope you find something soon.(Where is the rest of your family staying?)cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Maggie1

nafsika apartments
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 05:53:23 PM »
lawtz, have you had a look at the Manos brochure? there are quite a lot of apartments in it with two bedrooms. I know that the Makris apts are quite big, so they might be worth a try. Maybe some of the others on the forum will know other apts to try. They seem to be a very helpful lot. Maggie.

Offline lawtz

nafsika apartments
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 08:14:46 PM »
Thanks for all the info.  My parents-in-law are staying at Dionyssos and the sister-in-law and family are staying at Nafsika so we wanted to stay roughly in the same area.  We've got the Manos brochure but obviously not sure where the best places are.  Have been reading all the postings and it does seem like the kind of place we would normally go.  We went to Skiathos Koukanaries a couple of years ago and loved it there, though it was a bit cold at night as we went in late October.  All the help and advice is gratefully received.

Booking.com