Author Topic: Advice required  (Read 1739 times)

Offline don1

Advice required
« on: April 19, 2013, 10:55:33 PM »
We are stopping in Agios Stefanos from late june to early july. We walk through to Arlllas a couple of times during a stay on Corfu but always in the day time.
Last year friends of ours stayed in Arillas but came through to spend an evening with us. It's only fair that we return the compliment.
Unfortunately neither my wife or I drive and I have recently been diagnosed with AF which really affects my breathing when taking even moderate exercise. This means I certainly won't be able to walk there or back, Is there any local transport?
With Crazy Horse, it's all one big, growing, smoldering sound, and I'm part of it. It's like gliding, or some sort of natural surfing.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Advice required
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 12:04:21 AM »
We can't walk that far any more, either. There are no local buses that late. You can get the early bus at about 7am from Arillas to San Stef (on its way to Corfu Town) and it comes back mid afternoon. Maybe you could plan a meeting around that, the bus to Arillas in the afternoon and a taxi back. Wherever you go, the owners will gladly call you a taxi when you are ready. I don't know the cost but would guess 15 to 20 euros.

Hope this helps
Phil

Booking.com