Author Topic: Kaloudis  (Read 11829 times)

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
Kaloudis
« on: April 25, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »
HI can anyone tell me where the 3 bed apartment is situated at Kaloudis please? We stayed last year in a 2 bed apartment which was at the front overlooking some gardens. Just looking for next year and the 3 bed is cheaper than the 2 bed????

Ness

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
Re: Kaloudis
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 08:31:47 PM »
I think it's the big one on it's own overlooking the pool. Our friends stayed in it once and it's massive.

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:04:42 PM »
Thanks. Was it on ground level or upstairs?

Offline blues

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 09:34:26 PM »
only 58 days to go 4th time

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »
It was up one flight of stairs and used to be only privately booked through Billy. Is that the one ?

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »
Thomson have one as a package deal.

Offline springs65

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 06:47:57 PM »
Ness I saw that myself but I wonder if they may charge a supplement if only 2 sharing

Offline adairsl

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 08:31:12 PM »
Our extended family stayed in the 3 bedroomed apartment on the ground floor which was through Thomsons 2 years ago.It was good value but the air conditioning charge to Kaloudis was per room per day although they did do a deal in the end.
There was as a 3 bedroomed apartment upstairs but that was only privately rentable.I think it had been some time ago Billy and his wifes living Quarters!
Anyway dont worry like all us regulars you will find somewhere suitable and have such a fantastic time that as usual you will never want to spend your precious relaxing time anywhere else.
Oliver.

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 09:25:11 PM »
Thanks for your replies. We are staying at Mathraki this year but stayed at Kaloudis last year so we are going to see which ones we prefer before we book for next year. There was 4 of us last year and only 2 this year but next year its back to 4!

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 10:48:46 PM »
Yes I only know about the one that is booked through Billy. Not sure where the other one is.

Offline SPP

• Arillas regular visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 11:08:34 PM »
The 3 bed apartment is the one that is situated at the bottom of the large main block next to the pool and the bar. The entrance to the apartment is by the stairs next to which Billy parks his boat. We stayed in this apartment some years ago when there was only four of us and there is plenty of room in there.
We will be back in just under 4 weeks for our twentieth holiday holiday in Arrilas and all have been spent at Kaloudis.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 11:49:29 PM »
Thanks for posting SPP. With all of your experience we are allthe richer to hear from you. Kaloudis village is a wonderful part of Arillas. We always visit in the summer.

Phil

Offline adairsl

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 12:13:35 AM »
As Kaloudis loyals it is good to see it being talked up!
To be honest we love it but it is just our base for enjoying everywhere else in Arillas.
I would not want anyone to think we are saying it is necessarily better than anywhere else.
It just happens to be the first place we stayed and we have always been happy there.
Oliver.

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 12:25:45 AM »
This year will be our fourth stay. We love it.  We get such a good welcome, rooms are spotless and all the amenities are great.
  We always have a good laugh with the housekeeping staff - even though we don`t speak each others` languages.
  We are hoping for a room above the shop again but if not, no matter.

So, we are looking forward to seeing friendly faces again.

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline poade

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 04:18:46 PM »
tenth or 11th time for us this year, does anyone remember billys horseracing nights?

Booking.com