Author Topic: Whispers  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Whispers
« on: June 14, 2013, 10:41:28 PM »
.......was open when I walked past tonight, although nobody in there....
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Whispers
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 10:56:23 PM »
Thanks for the news Sandy. We will be seen in there in July if it opens then. There are so many ghosts and memories to exorcise from our Arillas past. George Michael had it - careless whispers...

Can you report on Calypso, just over the road, next please?

loveandhugs
Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 11:18:11 PM »

Sandy someone was cleaning last week over two days.....but not open then either. BTW sorry we never got to meet you, our second week was spent lazing at the Mathraki pool.

Sorry Phil Calypso looks like it will never open again....... the building looks in a very sorry state.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 05:50:05 PM »
Whispers has been open for the last few days but very quiet (no pun intended) and the sign says it is a tapas bar though I was talking to Stathis who will be working there when it gets busy and I asked him if it's a meze bar and he said yes, so I'm not sure if it will be serving Spanish type tapas or much more likely Greek meze dishes. It looks quite nice with a large water feature as a focal point.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 07:54:25 PM »

Sorry Phil Calypso looks like it will never open again....... the building looks in a very sorry state.

Val x

Phil - Calypso reminds me of your liver. - un-used , abused , and many unknown bodies living in it!! - ( You should know my sense of humour by now!)

Went past Whispers, last week, around midnight + 45 and it was a buzzing place to be. - Looked good. Not music in yer face but a nice mix of tunes and private chat going on. Reckon Yiannis has got it right. Just needs the customers

Negg

Booking.com