Author Topic: MOVED: Lone females sunbathing take note!  (Read 4922 times)

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
MOVED: Lone females sunbathing take note!
« on: July 11, 2013, 10:50:27 PM »
This topic has been moved to GENERAL CHAT and other gossips.

http://www.arillas.com/forum/index.php?topic=8533.0

Well, I think that trying to solve a problem of this nature like this, can lead the situation in making the problem larger than what it was.
If I was a beautiful woman ( I do like naturists beach but I can’t do it in Arillas for the obvious reasons {and I have the luck to be a MAN!} ) lying alone on a lonely beach ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD there is always a chance to be hassled by a man.
 I would report it to any of the trusted business owners that I’m mostly related of have friendship. We all know how much all Arillas residents care about their place they would definitely do something about it.
(Our local Business Union has created this page for problems like that)
http://www.arillas.com/2013

However, …. The Arillas community has tolerated all these years to allow our visitors to be nude in the very north part of the area of Arillas beach named “ Graves”.
It is something that is totally illegal! Just something like: people driving with no helmets, with no number plates, or even taking their dogs or other domestic animals for a walk on the beach. All these actions are penalized ONLY when someone directly repots them to a police station, or if you are unlucky enough to encounter a policeman.
Nudism is mostly in our society a “taboo” for almost all kind people. Taboos are not discussed in public, are not officially encouraged by anyone and are not advertised in any kind of forum or touristic areas unless there is a legal permission.
Therefore we cannot have signs where it is and where it’s not allowed to be nude in Arillas. (It’s common sense).
The googleearth picture below shows the area where Our visitors with tolerance of the locals can go nude.

So please allow me to move this post to the general chat section where only active members can view it  if anyone wants access to this section and is not  a member with over 20 posts is welcome to ask me to give him permission.
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Booking.com