Author Topic: bus from airport?  (Read 4468 times)

Offline claire43

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
bus from airport?
« on: July 17, 2013, 12:05:38 PM »
Last year as we were leaving airport we saw a bus going back to Arillas (needless to say we wanted to run back on it !)
We are going to be there in 4 weeks !!! and we are thinking of 4 of us going in a taxi for 55 euro and sending our (adult) son on this bus saving 20 euro.... (to spend on Mythos!)..... but not sure who operates this bus,could it be Arillas travel ? If anyone knows would really appreciate advice.

Thanks!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: bus from airport?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 12:17:17 PM »
Depending on whether you travel "light" or not 4 of you in a taxi with luggage might not be viable,especially if you plan to take your son's suitcase, as well.
A minibus could be a better option and there is always a possibility you may find another family to share it, thereby absorbing some of the cost.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 04:11:12 PM »
You can also book a chauffeur service from Theo at Arillas Cars via email arillascars@gmail.com or via their website http://www.arillascars.com/

I have all ready booked mine with them for 16th August :)
Life is good ;)

Offline Jez

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 12:43:36 PM »
Hi Clare,

The bus timetables are at: http://www.allcorfu.com/ou-buses.html

My wife used them in the summer, 55 minutes from Corfu Town to Sidari and air conditioned too, bargain price of €3.40! The "green" buses leave from San Rocco Square in Corfu Town and there is one from the airport straight to the Square... perfect!

CORFU-AFIONA-ARILLA TICKET PRICE 4.00€ - DAILY 05:15 14.00

You can even catch one from Athens or Thesaloniki to Corfu Town, so Christmas is a possibility now too...

See you at the bus stop!
Jez

Booking.com