Author Topic: Taxi Share 27th. September, 13.05hrs. Corfu Airport.  (Read 5439 times)

Offline martin-w

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
Taxi Share 27th. September, 13.05hrs. Corfu Airport.
« on: July 23, 2013, 06:20:36 AM »
Just me as usual, pre-booked taxi,room for 2/3 more. Willing to wait a reasonable time to share fare.
Martin.

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Taxi Share 27th. September, 13.05hrs. Corfu Airport.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »
Any offers? Seven weeks to go.

Martin.

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 04:40:32 AM »
Any 'last minute' offers?
See you all there,
Martin.

Offline sanfran67

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:41:06 PM »
Hi martin,

i have another question as i've read that you are always staying
at the bardis sun hotel.
i've booked this hotel for next year as a single traveller.
do you have a good idea which room number i can ask for ?

thank you and have a nice holiday
peter

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 05:28:31 PM »
Hi Peter,
You have probably read my story of how I first stayed at this hotel with my wife. Sadly I lost her in 2004, and when the idea of 'traveling alone' arose I went back to Arillas to a place I knew well. Dorita and Aris are wonderful hosts, and very good friends, nothing is too much for them. They do not charge 'singles supplement' and breakfast is included in the very reasonable price.
When it comes to room numbers it depends on your preferences. There are three family rooms in the center of the hotel, one on each of the three floors. The ground floor does not involve any stair climbing, and the balcony is 'poolside'. All rooms are identical, apart from the family rooms which have two bedrooms.
I usually have the room on the left of the building, nearest the entrance, seven rooms to each floor, I think lowest numbers at the top. I prefer the ground floor, there are two rooms next to mine, before the 'family' room on  the ground floor, and I think three after that. If you like good views and don't mind the outside spiral staircase on each end of the building, then go for the top floor, the one two floors above mine has stunning views. I will check the hotel on my visit as to what's where. I don't vary 'my' room.
I always enjoy my stay in Arillas it's now like a second home, when are you there in 2014?
All the best,
Martin.

Offline sanfran67

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 08:30:17 PM »
hi martin,

thank you for the information.

i've been to arillas this year in june ( stayed at brouklis ) and september ( stayed at faikes ), so i know the bardis sun hotel just from outside.
now i've booked my flights for next june and the hotel with booking.com.
i'd like to stay at the top floor for the view and if i can get the first room on the left i will have a good side view to the sea.

have a nice journey
peter

Booking.com