Author Topic: TAXI  (Read 2817 times)

Offline PMC

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
TAXI
« on: August 02, 2013, 01:18:55 AM »
We (2adults, 1 child) are arriving in Arillas on 22 August.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a taxi company please and any idea of the cost of return transfer?

Thank you all

PMc

Offline NickBoardman

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: TAXI
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 02:11:33 AM »
average price is about 50 Euros each way from airport to arillas and back. we book it through our accommodation but you can book on line.

cheers!

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 02:31:05 AM »
When i was enquiring about days trips with San Stefanos Travel, i discovered their taxi service. It is €55 each way.

If you do a google search for San Stefanos travel, they have an online form you can fill in if you want to book with them, or you could do it via email (their email address is on their website)
They were very efficient with their replies.

It did say on their website though that you need to book a week (at least) before, to give them chance to process the booking.
Of course there'll be plenty of other options, that's just the one i came across :-)

Rachel x

Offline Bella

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 03:42:15 AM »
Hi PMC.

If either of you can drive then here is my post of June this year which may be of interest to you......

"We wanted to get from the airport to Arillas but also call into Lidl en-route to stock up on enough beer and wine for 3 weeks lol so we hired a car from http://www.corfuexplorecarhire.com/ for 1 day only at a cost of 45 euro's.

They met us with our name on a card at arrivals and collected the car from Bardis Hotel in Arillas the next day. This allowed us to drive the scenic route to Arillas at our own pace, go shopping and have the car for the night to travel a bit further out for a meal - goal!"

Offline John B

• Holiday in Heaven
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 05:40:40 AM »
Hi Bella,

What a great way to arrive, never thought of doing it that way.

Thanks

John

Booking.com