Author Topic: £ to € getting better  (Read 59640 times)

Offline Bella

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: £ to € getting better
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2014, 11:40:49 PM »
Damn!
Always the way ha ha!
Was gonna buy £500 every month until I have what I need for both trips but will run the gauntlet and wait and see by how much it goes up by - fingers crossed it does!
And hey! welcome to the forum Lokomo xx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2014, 12:43:33 AM »
Now there's an ex rate that would get my heart pounding! 1000 GBP = 12000 euro..... I know it's a typo but for a split second I was buying a villa in Arillas.......... Dream on Phil!

Welcome from me too LOKOMO. It's a very enjoyable forum, that some call the mad house!

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2014, 09:57:56 AM »
A good rate. - Slightly better than "Bank to Bank" , even though that hovered around e1.213 Saturday.

Negg

Offline Ron and Sue

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 12:28:13 PM »
Anyone needing to buy Euros are advised to wait a couple of days.I have just bought mine for early June visit so as always they will shoot up within the next few days and I will once again regret not waiting.                                                                                                                                        Ron.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2014, 01:45:39 PM »
haha Ron that made me chuckle.  Currently showing at 1.18 round our way.  Obviously better deals online but always nervous of using them after that big company went bust that year (was it Crown Currency?).  Did anyone involved ever get their money back I wonder?

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 02:27:06 PM »
It was Crown Currency that went Jo, yes. I used them for years and had my last delivery of cash from them a couple of weeks before they went bump !
I ordered my currency yesterday online and got exactly 1.20 , happy with that :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Ron and Sue

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2014, 06:49:34 PM »
Understand your concern Jo.I have used FairFX for the last few years and find them very good.Always seem to have the best rate.Got 1.208 on last transaction.                      Ron.

Booking.com