Author Topic: apartments  (Read 3423 times)

Offline chezphil

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • cant wait
apartments
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:51:09 PM »
Hi just back from another glourious 2 weeks at the nafiska with Jimmy and family trying to book again next year but the nafiska isnt available for the dates we want already can anyone advise of any 2 bed apartments close by independant or package all suggestions will be most welcome
Regards
Phil

Offline Ron and Sue

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:24:55 PM »
Bardis Hotel has 3 2-bedroom apartments and I think that the Kaloudis also has some    2  - bedroom apartments.I am sure other forum members will know of others.Also just thought that Angela also has them.Hope you manage to get fixed up.      Ron

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 08:44:13 PM »
marina hotel have 2 2xbed apts behind sharons pool and also 2 x2bed bungalows on the pool as well ,also mirage have 2 bed apts and so does malibu oppsite atki hotel,theres some choice for ya ,,yiammas

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 12:38:25 AM »
Loads of places! I started looking and got so confused there were so many good ones so I will book flights next week and then start looking again with a fresh mind . . . . .
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Martin_G

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »
Kaloudis have two bed with Thompson, or private apartments. The Private ones are all taken in July next year with limited availability in June/August... We booed privately for August next year and just waiting till flights are released. Depends on the dates you want. Plenty of choice else where though.

Martin

Booking.com