Author Topic: Blue lights on the webcam  (Read 28370 times)

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: Blue lights on the webcam
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 09:38:51 PM »
The blue light is going to become a feature I feel.
Ammos are a business, advertising their business; they are hardly going to spend money erecting the advert only to remove it after one season.
It is something that is not excessively bright; it is not something that is going to spoil anyone’s holiday.
It may look to some a bit of an eyesore but it will become part of the Arillas furniture, is it causing any harm, I feel not. It advertises a nice quiet place on the seafront where people enjoy a nice quiet relaxing hour or so

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 11:26:26 PM »
I agree with you John :-)

Offline Paul & Denise

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013, 11:09:09 AM »
In keeping with the quality of the outlet I think, have been impressed with the amount of food/drink going out onto the sunbeds and this at a quite time of year.

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2013, 11:19:41 AM »
Yes I noticed that too and they seemed to be putting on more music themed entertainment when we were there and they were very busy.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 12:24:10 PM »

I love Greek tavernas, but you can't stop progress I suppose.
Just wish it wasn't so bright at night.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »
We I think then new sunbeds and waitress service are a great idea and give the beachfront a much more sophisticated look that will hopefully appeal to new visitors who expect a little more. The horizon beds are provided free for their guests so that must be a lovely option.

At least if these businesses have 'rented' a part of the beach that will ensure that there are sunbeds there unlike at the start of the season where people were complaining about the lack of any beds. As for the sign I thought it looks nice. The thing is, everyone who know Ammos, knows that it is a beautiful classy chill-out place so the last think they would want is to give a 'tacky' image. Everyone these days has to re-invent themselves in order to maximise their trade and I feel that by having these music nights, they are offering something for those who dont want to sit in the bars but arent quite ready to go back to their apt after dinner. My only gripe is that it is a little TOO dark once the sun goes down!

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 04:57:01 PM »
Totally agree - Went to the reggae night and it was so lovely and chilled sat there drinking moijitos that we stayed much longer than we probably normally would and the bar filled up very quickly. It has got to be good for business.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 04:57:18 PM »
We alwsys go to Ammos and love it there. My only fear is that  if all the others decideto do the same thing nobody will be able to lay on the beach without buying a drink and not every body will want to do this instead of just going for a walk along the beach. Vivx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Angela66

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 08:29:20 PM »
I absolutely loved laying on the comfy Ammos beds during my September break this year - when it was just John and I.  When it was the three of us though, in July, it was a bit restrictive as I would have felt guilty breaking up any of the pairs of beds.  Thus we stuck with the usual ones for the family break.

I also loved eating in Ammos at lunch and we did so several times, have never been in the evening though.  Is it the same menu at night or do they do anything more substantive?

Yammas
Angela xx

Ps.  Booked our flights this morning with Jet2 and used SALE10 to get 10% discount.  So 4 adult fares, August 4th for 2 weeks, pre booked seats, meals and 22k luggage each was £1,450.  Not cheap but not extortionate either.  Oh, they are daytime flights too.  Happy days:)

Booking.com