Author Topic: October in Arillas 2013 in pictures  (Read 17337 times)

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
Re: October in Arillas 2013 in pictures
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 02:43:47 PM »
What lovely pictures.  Wish mine would come out like that.  Thank you for letting us all see them.
Ann :)

Offline Paul D

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 06:27:08 PM »
Great photo gallery.  Enjoyed looking at them.   Made me look at mine again.

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Bella

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 03:39:40 PM »
Thanks for all of your lovely comments - all taken on a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT3 - great camera with loads of features - highly recommended - waterproof down to 12m too Harold if you are now going to have to buy a replacement. Bells x

Offline ianh

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 09:00:32 PM »
hi Bella great photos we were there same time as you i think i saw you on the pier,we were going up to the festival but got held up in the portifino ,sat down 7.30 ,got our meals at 9.00 but boy was it worth the wait we stayed at kaluodis,had a lovly walk to the bakery on the wednesday during the thunder storm ,wife said she needed some water biscuites,i just got wet feet ,hope you had as nice a time as we did ianh

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 09:17:31 PM »
Ah, that closing down time as Arillas goes into hibernation for winter. For us it is superb. Jen and I would normally be there now, just wallowing in the seashore, the sunsets, the thunderstorms.... and not just a few Mythos!

Brouklis was going strong last night (according to great God Facebook) and we would have made it even stronger. Darts K/O at Armourada tomorrow night, and then Haloween on Thursday. Forum friend Ann is there now, reporting a glorious sunny autumn day, and doubtless visiting our dear Sharon. Jealous? That doesn't cover it.

Missing it? You bet. But we'll see everyone in April next year, and July. And probably next October half term as well.

Phil

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 09:27:35 PM »
Cracking pics, good to see Billy from Armourada looking fit and well, looks like you had a great time.

Sharon x

Offline Bella

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 10:15:48 PM »
Hi Ian,

I have no doubt it was me on the pier/jetty as I go there for solitude and to think - got a lot of life changing things going on right now so my bum was on that bench morning, noon and night!

Had a fabulous time despite my troubles and I have Billy to thank for that - he knew what was going on in my life and he went out of his way to ensure for a few weeks at least, that I was smiling.

And yes Sharon, it was so good to see him up and about - he was a bit cautious of his back at first but as he walked a bit more every day he became more confident and was over joyed that he was almost back to his old self! As I am sure we all are xx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 10:57:24 PM »
Hear Hear Bella! Billy has been in all of our thoughts all through 2013. So glad he is back to his full decibels with Pavarotti.... Bladdy wish I'd been there to experience it again at Armourada.

For all of us who bother to read this forum, we care for each other. We abuse each other and we regret it, but we continue to care for each other. Some make light of it, because it is so hard to admit, but we do care in the end. That is probably the point.

We all love being in Arillas. Some of us love Arillas itself, like me. We all want more, so forum and Facebook provide that. We all provide videos, pictures, comments etc but however much it all says, we are us, and only provide ourselves in the end.

Jen's and my Arillas is what it is. Our chosen nirvana. As I face my final challenge (is that what you're saying Bella?) I will have a strength born out of certainty. All of my days will be content that I found somewhere I truly belong.

Phil

Booking.com