Linked Events

• Corfu Beer Festival : October 08, 2014 - October 12, 2014

Author Topic: Corfu Beer Festival in 2014  (Read 47581 times)

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: Corfu Beer Festival in 2014
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 09:17:46 AM »
Terry I'm sure that beer would raise a few sniggers at the beer festival :-)

Such a shame you 'term timers' can't make it, roll on retirement Phil ~ don't want to offend by saying the same to you Val'n'Bill ~ you may well be spring chickens!

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 11:11:23 AM »

Well, past the "spring chicken" age Eileen.....we look after two grandsons while daughter and son-in-law work to give them the best in life. Unfortunately that means we only have "Holiday" time when they do. Lol.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 05:07:59 PM »
We will be there for the first 2 days so f Roula needs any help she can ask Pete.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 08:39:17 PM »
already booked 2 weeks starting 3 october and then no work to go back home to,I am retiring early, so two weeks in Corfu to celebrate and the beer festival Again,Great Great Great.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 11:13:36 PM »
Hope to be saying the same next year Harold. Jen and I will have to miss it this year though. Know how much you will enjoy.

Phil

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 12:33:20 AM »
Phil,last year we went on the first and last nights and had a great time,I was the first ever person to buy tickets for the drinks and food,going to try and be the first again this year lol.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 12:48:54 AM »
Rootin for you Harold. Wish you every chance.

Phil

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 07:24:47 AM »
Give me a chance Harold.lol.xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 09:42:14 PM »
I knew a "countryman" who used to dabble a bit?

Offline dirk,fischer

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2014, 03:08:02 PM »

CORFU MEETS THE UK        Wednesday 8th-Sunday 12th October 2014

Additional guest brewer confirmed for the Corfu Beer Festival - Conwy Brewery from Wales has confirmed their participation and will produce their beer for the festival this October alongside four other guest brewers from the UK. Also taking part is The Little Beer Corporation (England), The Kelburn Brewing Company (Scotland), Everards Brewery (England) and The Galway Bay Brewery (Ireland).
Conwy Brewery produce a range of cask & bottle conditioned ales suitable for all tastes & occasions and use soft water from the mountains of Snowdonia, malts from Bairds' of Lincolnshire & hops from around the world.
The beers will be produced at the Corfu-Beer microbrewery in Arillas, Corfu and Claudio Mouzakitis, Head Brewer and Director of Corfu-Beer, will be in charge of the production.  He has a wealth of experience and knowledge in the industry and was responsible for the creation of the unique Corfu-Beer special, ‘Koroibos Ale’, exclusively produced for the London Olympic Games in 2012. Claudio said “This is an enormous privilege to work alongside fellow brewers from the UK and to be entrusted with their production at our microbrewery.  We are excited about this joint venture and will ensure that the standards of the UK brewers are upheld”.
More information can be found on www.corfubeerfest.gr

We will be sending out regular newsletter updates so stay informed and let us know if you have other friends who should be included in our mailings by contacting Sofia Kaloudi on sofiakal@corfubeer.com
Sign up now for more information about the festival, special offers and pre-festival launch events on facebook.com/corfubeerfestival

To find out more, or to talk to us about sponsorship, contact us on info@corfubeerfest.gr or 0030 6976 894095

Offline dirk,fischer

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 04:32:47 PM »

CORFU MEETS THE UK        Wednesday 8th-Sunday 12th October 2014

Entertainment from UK and Greece at this year’s Corfu Beer Festival will be included every night so make sure you don’t miss out.  A full schedule of entertainment is planned for each evening including dances and bands covering all aspects of the UK and Greece from traditional to modern, and from rock to pop!  The famous ‘Celtic Storm’ Irish dance troupe will dance alongside to traditional Irish musicians.  More Celtic music will be heard from the Greek group ‘Beer for Breakfast’ along with other well-known and newer music from the UK. The ‘Hammersmith Morris Men’ from England will perform energetic Morris dances.
Every evening there will be a feature band or dance group to entertain including ‘The Mojo Bunch Blues Band’, ‘3 & The Cuckoo Band’ and ‘The Splinter Band’ with English pop rock and blues, Greek traditional folk music, as well as ‘George Gakis & the Troublemakers’. 
Cultural Greek dancing will be seen from several Greek dance groups including the Arillas Cultural Club, the Krini Cultural Club ‘Angelokastro’, Epirotic Society of Corfu and the Pagi Cultural Club.
For a full schedule and timings during the week, look out for news on our website www.corfubeerfest.gr and sign up for our newsletter by contacting us on info@corfubeerfest.gr
More information can be found on www.corfubeerfest.gr

We will be sending out regular newsletter updates so stay informed and let us know if you have other friends who should be included in our mailings by contacting us on info@corfubeerfest.gr 
Sign up now for more information about the festival, special offers and pre-festival launch events on facebook.com/corfubeerfestival

To find out more, or to talk to us about sponsorship, contact us on info@corfubeerfest.gr or 0030 6976 894095

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2014, 01:14:39 AM »
I just wondered.. is the Beer Festival an evening thing? or does it go on through the day as well?

Rachel x

Offline Diane and Terry

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 11:57:14 PM »

I'm happy because we've just booked another week in October at Annas Studios and Terry's happy because it coincides with the Beer Festival which will mean a short walk up Cardiac Hill!!!!!   

Offline Jez

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 04:37:30 PM »
Viv and I will be there; 25th wedding anniversary on opening day and the same week as Linda and Nicko's from the Night Owl. Can't imagine what we might do though by way of celebration?!!

Jez

Booking.com