Author Topic: Kaloudis Apartments Arillas  (Read 12423 times)

Offline judetolson

Kaloudis Apartments Arillas
« on: January 13, 2014, 10:30:05 PM »
Hi all read some old messages from last year but decided to start a new topic....!
My family are staying for the first time at the Kaloudis (usually stay at the Tria-Fully booked), Me, hubby our daughter 17 and her friend 16... totally looking forward to it..wont miss that long walk up the hill each night to the Tria. anyone going around that time it will be nice to see you..We love Arillas and someone on another post said " It is safe and friendly and we wouldnt worry about the girls wandering around on there own".. We arrive on the 4th August 2014.. x

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
Re: Kaloudis Apartments Arillas
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 10:36:26 PM »
You will love the Kaloudis it's in a fabulous location. Me, my husband and son age 14 arrive on the 12th x

Offline judetolson

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 10:43:04 PM »
Might see you around the pool Jersey.x

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 10:52:31 PM »
Yeah sounds good and we are always in the Rainbow in the evenings.

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 06:10:37 PM »
Hi judetolson we will be at kaloudis from 28 July, we have a daughter who will be 15, get the girls to say hi, see you round the pool

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 09:27:25 PM »
Sadly we will miss you Mango, Jersey Bean and Judetolson as we won't be there until 1st September however just to give you newbys an idea of just how relaxing and wonderful the Kaloudis Holiday Village is here's a pic. of me sunbathing at the Splish Splash pool after an energetic morning down on the very nearby beach.

Sunbathing at the Splish Splash by pj's memories, on Flickr

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 01:01:00 PM »
Popped in here for a beer on my own 18 months ago one evening and it seemed a very relaxed and freindly place but with plenty of people knocking about. Nice bar :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 06:10:37 PM »
Not staying at the Kaloudis this year but will be visiting there a few times. Am taking 2 16 year old girls with me so any lone teenager there would be welcome to join them. We are staying at the Mathraki but do like the Kaloudis. Got the Mathraki quite a bit cheaper so opted for there. Stayed there last year and it was great.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 10:44:09 PM »
PJ

I clicked on your attachment and got diddly!  - Miracles do happen then and there must be a God!

Be Well
Negg

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 11:34:05 PM »
Thanks for the good wishes Neil - just wish I had a glass of Royal Ionian to wish you a happy New Year with - never mind - best wishes for 2014.
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline Bella

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 12:16:15 AM »
Ha ha Neil - I clicked his attachment and got more than expected! lolololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 02:47:38 AM »
Been a while since we have posted, possibly due to us not visiting Arillas this year (off to Thailand in 9 weeks time) but in our place I have sold the Arillas charm to a work friend and he and his family are spending a week at the Kaloudis Village first week in July. I may have been keen when praising the place, pictures, maps, restaurants, dishes, people, cocktails.......the list is endless, anyway talked one day about Arillas, booked the next. Result. Happy holidaying everyone.

Gary

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2014, 03:15:10 AM »
My cousin and her boyfriend have just returned from a 5 month stay in Thailand. They said it was amazing. Have a great time Gary :-)

Rachel

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »

My nephew teaches English at a private school in Thailand, he loves it, been there two years and has travelled so much in school holidays that he has only come home once.

You will have a wonderful time.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Offline JHardy

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 07:07:03 PM »
We are also first timers to Arillas staying at the kaloudis from the 1st Aug for two Weeks,  have two teenage boys 16 and 15, so look forward to seeing you around the pool.
Julia

Booking.com