Author Topic: Counting the days.  (Read 3466 times)

Offline Ray and Sally

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Counting the days.
« on: February 27, 2014, 09:13:00 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know, there are only 158 days to go until me and my better half and ten other family members arrive for two weeks of bliss in Arillas, six of us are lucky enough to be staying at the fantastic Marina, the others are in some really nice apartments a little way along the beach. We arrive around mid day on the 4th of August so if you see us come and say hello and join us for a drink or two.

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
Re: Counting the days.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 11:16:53 PM »
Oooo, I'm jealous, one of my dreams is to go with my whole family. Getting everyone together is a logistical nightmare and affording to go in the schools holidays too. It sounds like you've been before, but if you fancy their popular and wonderful Saturday night Greek night I'd make a suggestion of booking it before you go because there's so many of you?

Cypress

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 12:25:17 PM »
Yes booking is a must! My favourite days of the hols! 26th and July and 2nd Aug will see me there!

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 12:57:41 PM »
Hi Ray and Sally.  We arrive at about 7ish on the evening of 7 August and will be at the Marina for 3 weeks, so see you there!  Sounds like you've been before so you know what a fantastic place it is.  This will be our 17th year in Arillas and 15th at the Marina.
Ann x :)

Offline Rachel B

• Forum Fanatic
  • When my fridge is empty, so is my heart
    • Instagram
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 05:51:18 PM »
I cannot imagine (and don't really want to lol) going on holiday with 10 other family members! It would be a nightmare for me haha. I am becoming too used to this solo travelling business - so peaceful, which is what I go on holiday for :-)

Only 154 for me - I arrive in the silly hours of August 2nd :D

Offline Ray and Sally

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 12:07:09 PM »
Hi all, Yes we've been to Corfu several times, mostly Paleokastritsa but came to Arillas in June 2012 with our daughter and her fella and their two little ones. Well they have decided to get married eventually and are having their honeymoon in Arillas so they will be arriving a week before the rest of us and then all of us oldies and the little ones will be joining them on the 4th, some of us for one week and some for two. We will definitely be booking the Marina for Saturday nights, I think Tellis might need me to help him out again with some of his dance moves, I taught him everything he knows. Ha Ha. See you all there.

Booking.com