Author Topic: Trips from Arillas  (Read 6821 times)

Offline Neil&Sue

Trips from Arillas
« on: February 15, 2004, 01:30:15 PM »
We are going to Arillas in August this year for the first time (we have stayed in Roda and Kanoni before, and are now looking forward to discovering the North West of Corfu).
Could anyone recommend day trips from Arillas?
We would like to go to Corfu town by boat - is this possible?
Do boats go to Paxos from Arillas, or do you have to go to town to catch the ferry?
Are there any sailling boat trips?
Also, we want to do some walks - any recommendations?

Efharisto
Neil & Sue

Offline jmckenna

Trips from Arillas
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 02:07:22 PM »
Hi,

There's loads of great walks in the arae, over the cliffs to the surrounding villages. See my post about boat trips. Arillas is like nowhere else, it's so peaceful! Don't tell anyone else about it!

vickyp

trips
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 11:38:15 PM »
having been a rep in arillas and can advise you to try the paleo by boat trip from ariilas pier, this is a day excursion taking you to the lovely resort of paleokastritsa. Yoy can also do the sunset cruise whichis absolutley fantastic.  Various other trips that you can do is the island tours which takes in paleo, a kumquart distillary, corfu town and the mon repos palace, achillean palace (famous home of elizabeth of austria) well worth a visit and various other places. I do advise you to go to corfu town and the shops are open late on a tuesday and thursday evening or if you dont want to do shopping you can sit and have a coffee on the famous liston and look at some of the historical sites. What ever you do you will have a fantastic holiday in arillas and the island of corfu.  Its that good that I am going back out in July for 2 weeks to arillas.

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Trips from Arillas
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 12:31:11 AM »
you can do a trip to one of the islands ofshore  you can book it through arillas travel and they take you to San stefano to get the boat across.The islands are Erikkousa,Mathraki and another one i do not know the name of.We went to Mathraki,its very quiet and sleepy.
Harold
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Booking.com