Author Topic: North beach  (Read 42222 times)

Offline robinandmave

• Mavis
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • Mavis
Re: North beach
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 01:02:51 AM »
Hi Paul   Thanks for your information on the North Beach.  Well, we've done really well this year good beach June and now this....brilliant.  We've been so many times to Arillas and in different conditions, very unpredictable, but then we wouldn't have it any other way!!  And you're having to leave it behind......Anyway, there's always next year!! 
Have a good journey home and thank you again.
Mavis and Robin   xx

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 05:49:32 PM »
Hi everyone what's the access like to the north beach please at the moment? Thanks

Offline davejayne

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 12:05:45 AM »
I've just seen a picture on Arillas.com looks like a paddle around the rock will be needed and it's a bit narrow but we will still be there. Looks like the beds have took most of the sand but like to be a bit further down anyway. Take a look for your self

Dave and Jayne

9 sleeps

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2016, 11:27:05 PM »
Dear Jo, Marinaki to north beach wet knees at the final rock rest of beach dry no wading. Beach wider today at least 20 feet and now more beach past the 25 umbrellas. Have to admit had a sun bed and umbrella today  after being washed out on tuesday wet mat wet towels temperature  34c nice breeze.
Al & Sal

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2016, 11:16:32 AM »
great to hear, a week On Monday I will see it for myself! Soooo excited :)

Offline davejayne

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2016, 03:47:10 PM »
First day on the beach Saturday and Sunday were a bit windy for us. Still a bit windy today but was ok, sea is O M G a bit chilly, sea is a bit rough but only got into the waist. Forecast is for wind to drop and change direction so sea should warm up nicely.

Dave and jayne

Booking.com