Author Topic: New to forum can you help with accomodation  (Read 45931 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: New to forum can you help with accomodation
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 11:56:52 PM »
My son saw a deal on fri for £260 pp for Mathraki going 18th July for a week  this year. Amazing price.

Offline june

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2014, 10:10:11 AM »
Yes it's so much lower for next year too. We've booked for June 2015 Kaloudis £372 for 2 weeks and Mathraki coming up £349 each for 2 weeks. This year we've e paid over £500 each

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2014, 10:59:28 AM »
Thomson charge £10 per person in the shop to price match them online price. It's ridiculous.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2014, 12:58:35 PM »
Thomson charge £10 per person in the shop to price match them online price. It's ridiculous.
So there is no price match then....

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
I ended up saving about £30 by the time I paid the price match fee sobetter than nothing. That was last years holiday but the year before they didn't charge. You Also have to be careful when buying your currency from Thomson as they put a £3.95 buy back charge on automatically without asking you. They done it to us last year and when we went back in they said we didn't say we didn't want it!!!!  Con!!!

Offline june

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2014, 03:23:36 PM »
I must have been lucky in April I booked Majorca for a week in Sept and they priced matched it without an additional charge

Offline Claire

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2014, 02:06:23 PM »
Hi. I am travelling to Arillas for the first time this summer. I have booked a flight direct with the airline. Regarding accommodation, check out www.greencorfu.com - they have been really helpful with advice about where to stay - they are also an eco/green tour company, so you know that if booking through them you are supporting the environment and community or Arillas.

Offline biglil

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2014, 07:50:23 PM »
Thanks for the link, had a look  at Corfu Palms. It looks really nice and quiet. Went onto their website and we can use the pool next door? Looks like that could be another strong contender. Spoilt for choice! Thankyou everbody for your advise and wisdom.

Booking.com