Author Topic: Accomodation in Arillas  (Read 6203 times)

Offline ianandSheena

Accomodation in Arillas
« on: January 18, 2006, 09:38:51 PM »
We came to Arillas for the fist time in 2004 and stayed in the Mathraki appts as part of a package.  We are planning to return from the 7th - 14th August this year and are looking for a good quiet appt for the 2 of us in Arillas. Can anyone recommend something suitable.

Offline Marie

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Accomodation in Arillas
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »
Hi Ian and Sheena,
it depends really on if u want to go again as a package holiday or if u wanted to book a flight only and find your own accommodation in arillas because if you wanted to do flight only and find your own accommodation there is a list of apartments on the home page of this site,  oh and we might see you there your going exactly the same days as me and my mum.

marie xx

Offline ianandSheena

Accomodation in Arillas
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
Hi Marie,

Thanks for your reply, we may well see you and your mum there by the sounds of it. We are planning to get our own accomodation and flight only this time.  We had seen the list and wondered what they were like.  we are looking for something quiet which really is no further from the beach than the Mathraki appts were.

Ian and Sheena

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Accomodation in Arillas
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »
Hello Ian and Sheena,

Next door to the Mathraki is Zambeta apartments.  Here is their website www.zambetacorfu.gr

The apartments are very clean, comfortable and sooo very quiet. The beauty is you can still enjoy the facilities and hospitality of Nicolotte and her family next door at the Mathraki. :D

While we have stayed in the Mathraki members of our family have stayed in Zambetas and they have always been happy with the price they have paid.  As you can imagine we were in and out each others apartments and we always enjoyed having an early evening drink on their balcony, which overlooks the owners garden.

Eileenx

Offline Mossey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Accomodation in Arillas
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 03:50:01 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Hi Ian and Sheena,
it depends really on if u want to go again as a package holiday or if u wanted to book a flight only and find your own accommodation in arillas because if you wanted to do flight only and find your own accommodation there is a list of apartments on the home page of this site,  oh and we might see you there your going exactly the same days as me and my mum.

marie xx

seems as if quite a few people on this site will be out there a round this time, we ,(wife and daughter) out there on the 14th aug, staying at the makris,

Booking.com