Author Topic: A few words about the Arillas Community Spirit  (Read 11742 times)

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: A few words about the Arillas Community Spirit
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 10:19:36 PM »
thanks Dimitris, will certainly do that, always do anyway! see you in Sept, hope you are all well

Offline Alan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 01:09:42 AM »
Hi Dimitris, as you know we have been coming to Arillas for 30 consecutive years and will be back in August as usual, over the years we have seen many many changes with businesses coming and going but always there is the attraction for us that basically it is STILL unspoilt, ok more buildings and restaraunts but this adds to Arillas and does not detract the beauty of the place. We have been to other countries, but never missed our holiday in the paradise which is Arillas. I can't wait to see the improvements that you mention, but I already know how hard you all work in the winter months having seen it every year. So it will be 31 consecutive years for us this year, and as usual I will pop in for a quick chat with you one afternoon after your siesta, take care my friend.
Alan & Joyce xx

Offline nicmccluskey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 01:53:11 PM »
Thankyou to Dimitris and all those involved in the upkeep and improvement of Arillas. I will be sure to express my thanks when I return in July ( for the 12th time!!)
I cannot wait to be in my spiritual home and see all my friends again,
much love and thanks,
Nicola x

Offline GECKO

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
Hey Dimitri!
Excellent and accurate report on the positive changes in Arillas, as we saw the evidence of efforts so far in May/June. A massive well done to you & all others involved!
Xanne & I were expecting to re-visit in Sept., but I have rather foolishly & carelessly managed to break my spine!
Recovery going well & expect to be back early 2015.
Keep up the good work & look forward to seeing you & everyone next year.
Kalo himonas!
Gecko.

Offline Anne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Retired and loving it!
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 02:35:51 PM »
I wish you a speedy recovery Gecko - what an earth were you doing - hope it wasn't too much Ouzo ;)
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

Offline NickBoardman

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2016, 01:18:43 PM »
I have never found better hospitality and customer service than in Arillas  and it is heart warming that residence take to heart their visitors so warmly year after year. I intend to say thanks as mentioned 'the traditional way' and, if I'm brave enough, in Greek. I do travel to other places but always get drawn back to Corfu, but especially Arillas.

Offline Karen Arillas

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2016, 10:39:30 AM »
It is the most cherished place and I am so honored to meet all the locals each year that make my holiday so wonderful......Thank you

Offline Diane and Terry

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2016, 05:16:18 PM »
We return on the afternoon of June 23rd and I know I will have a lump in my throat from the sheer joy of being part of the  Arillas spirit for the next 3 weeks.