Welcome to Arillas > Package Holidays

trouble booking

(1/3) > >>

spicy:
I have been trying to book a holiday to arilas for the last month Thompson,  Thomas Cook etc have nothing available for around 12 sept for two weeks always travel have never gone independent and husband not keen what other tour operators can we try have been to kaloudis three times and loved it .... help

cypress:
Hi Spicy

I've just done a quick search with Thomas Cook. On the 12th September it shows Makris, Dionyssos and the Akti as available for a fortnight at very reasonable prices. I'm not sure which airport you would use but Manchester and Gatwick are available. Thomson have been sold out for a while, I think they only provide Kaloudis anyway. Hope you find something, we all need our Arillas fix!

Timbo:
I was originally looking around that time & the only place I could manage to find was The Akti, via Low Cost Holidays.

I ended up changing to last week in Aug & first week in Sept.

It might be worth checking them out. :-)

Val n Bill:

The only property with Thomsons in Arillas now are, Mathraki and Kaloudis.

Val x

Sinbad:
I really would have a go at booking independently, it really is easy. You could go to a travel agent if you want to book your flights. (That's the bit that must be perfect!) they can then print off your tickets for you. Most flight operators will offer you a transfer to resort as an add-on or you can book a taxi through your accommodation or through this site (55 euros each way is the best price). You are then free to book whichever accommodation you like, I'm sure they'll all hv availability that time of year. I'm in arillas now, so if you can't find the website or email for your preferred accommodation I can call in and get it for you if you want. Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version